Reviews for Punch Me, Love Me, Save Me
Fiyaaa chapter 13 . 6/17/2010
Loved it. Loved it. Loved it.
Brown-eyedCullenGirl chapter 13 . 6/17/2010
Hey! The chapter was great. Please update again as soon as you can. I'll be waiting. HUgs
KNG1986 chapter 13 . 6/17/2010
I could be his friend, but I couldn't be anything more. He'd just have to accept it, or I'd have to leave.

I don't know which of the two broke my heart more. No, no, no! Bella! You can't leave him. He needs you. Please don't let her leave him.

I'm sorry, I have no sympathy for Esme. She left a 10 year old in charge of another child's welfare and blamed him. The mom/grandma in me finds it reprehensible.
pandorianlesma chapter 13 . 6/17/2010
Good chapter, nice to see more of Esme's reasonsing. Looking forward to the next update, but doubt it will as soon as this one did for me (as I only read the eariler parts yesterday)
Mini-ish chapter 13 . 6/17/2010
I hope that Edward and Bella get together and that Bella can help Edward better if there together. I can not believe that Esme blaming Edward if a accident! That was really good and udpate soon!
Autumnltd chapter 13 . 6/17/2010
Great to see this update! I am still hopeful for Edward and Bella...
lozzy035 chapter 13 . 6/17/2010
esme seriously is stupid not thinking about that day properly

cant believe she went to his house

they are soul mates

cant believe she only wants to be friends

update soon
babylopez2008 chapter 13 . 6/17/2010
Hmm so 2 people are writing this story? I never knew that...

OMG Esme blaming a kid.. I'm glad that Bella set her straight.
cvds chapter 13 . 6/17/2010
Love this story!
ooza chapter 13 . 6/17/2010
Loved the update. I'm not sure how Edward will react. I think he'll either be super happy to see her or act coldly. Either way, I hope he's got some good nicknames for her. :)
Pyejammies chapter 13 . 6/17/2010
It's hard to understand just how gadly Vanessa's death has affected Esme and Edward. She should have taken both twins to the hospital with her. You can't leave kids alone at 10 years old especially with a pool in the garden. It was an avoidable tragedy. what's done is done and now they have to go forward. TG for Bella. Let's hope Jasper can find love with Alice too.
EverlastingMuse chapter 13 . 6/17/2010
very good! emotional, but very good.
pkitten21 chapter 13 . 6/17/2010
I understand where Esme is coming from. In a situation like that a person would feel like they need to blame someone...but to heap that on a ten year old boy...and let it carry on for so long - it;'s just painful to read.

She has absolutely no concept of how much she's fucked up E's life. She should have had counseling years ago. It's too bad that she can't place blame where it's due, on Nessie for disobeying or even herself for not taking the two of them with her to the was not old enough to bear that sort of responsibility...but it's easier to blame someone else than to deal with her own guilt.

looking fwd to the next update! Thanks so much ladies!
Whitney Hale chapter 13 . 6/17/2010
I really, truly cannot believe Esme. It hurts me so that she could do that, burden and abandon her child like that without a second thought. Yes, she lost a child, yes, she was grieving, but that will never excuse the cruelty she has shown Edward. How he ever managed to function somewhat normally for even a little while before going into his downward spiral, after living with her, I will never know.

She seriously failed both Vanessa and Edward. "He was in charge..." Seriously? Bella has it right. She was the parent, and her living them there was bad judgment call, and neglectful. Is she responsible for Vanessa's death? No. But if she wants to blame someone, she should blame herself for not better supervising her children, not blame Edward for something out of his control, something that should have never been his place to deal with in the first place.

I'll never understand or sympathize with parents, specifically mothers, who fail and abandon their children. No matter what is going on in your life, you have to be there for your kids.

The rest of the chapter was good, as always. Bella withdrawing from Edward is not going to go over well...
RoseArcadia chapter 13 . 6/17/2010
Damn, Esme is pissing me off!
5,183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 215 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 235 .. Last Next »