Reviews for Punch Me, Love Me, Save Me
coryoplayer chapter 14 . 8/8/2010
Erica

Loved the chapter!

More when it's ready please!

Cory
Team66fan chapter 14 . 8/8/2010
I love your updates! Great chapter...I love the idea of Edward helping people again as part of his therapy.
Cina's chapter 14 . 8/8/2010
Wonderful exciting chapter. Too bad James interrupted the two. I thought Jasper liked Alice so why would his return matter to Bella or Edward? Love this story so happy when you update
lcwl chapter 14 . 8/8/2010
4 words: wow, i love u
Frenzy In Delirium chapter 14 . 8/8/2010
Loved it :)
dani7603 chapter 14 . 8/8/2010
wow loved it i just reread the chapters ive read b4 then got caught up on the new ones wow

that situation with carlos must of been terrifiing for them

and damn james does rly think the kid is hes

i cant wait for more

keep up the great work
lynsrob chapter 14 . 8/8/2010
So happy you updated, I've really missed this story and I wasn't disappointed.
emomusickid chapter 14 . 8/8/2010
really good chapter
GorGirl chapter 14 . 8/8/2010
Woo. That was close with Carlos. I wonder how Jasper and Maggie made it in? Can't wait for next update!
obsessedmom chapter 14 . 8/8/2010
Loved the new chapter!

:o)
PenguinGaga chapter 14 . 8/8/2010
Freakin' awesome chapter as always! Please update soon!

~Bailey
lobsters4ever1 chapter 14 . 8/8/2010
Incredible chapter. It is hard to believe how far Edward has come and then to realize how far he still has to go. His dreams were so heartbreaking. I am glad that they did talk and it seems that there is an understanding between them.

I still love his names for her and his smart ass attitude. They have such great banter.

And they went through such a terrifying experience. I'm so releaved that they were ok.

Can't wait to see what happens next.
Ef-Ef-Addict chapter 14 . 8/8/2010
holy Sh*t that was a freaken hot make out session! whoa!... so much happened in this chapter... edward finally realized what he felt for bella and why it hurt him so much that he left her... we found out a little more about his panic attacks... and yes the crime rate in mexico is outrageous ... and even worse is that Some maybe 50% of cops or what not are dirty... reading about what was going on with bella and what happened with that scumbag that is Carlos...was intense... i can kinda relate to it...i was in Ciudad Juarez Mexico a few years back and i dont know if you are familiar with all the violence that going on in the recent years ... well ya seeing armed officers while they pull you over for doing nothing wrong can be very scary... it was the first time that i had seen a gun in person.. i mean i know cops here carry them...but i hadnt really seen one out of the holster they carry them in... and these were not those types of guns...they were huge! yikes! i would be freak out so bad if i had to experience what bella did in this chapter... anywho... bellas brother giving edward a little bit of a prize was cool.. the "sex toy collection" was whoa!... and wow he must be tripping out that he might have a kid... i wonder why jasper brought them there?
beignet chapter 14 . 8/7/2010
this is a fantastic story. I read it all today. I was even more surprised when you mentioned Mexicali. I grew up in the Imperial Valley & it was nostalgic for me. It is also so true. We used t go to Mexicali all the time in high school. Now we'd never go. If we need something from Mexico, we go to Algodones instead. Can't wait for more. :)
amgrant3 chapter 14 . 8/7/2010
Glad to see there all back to the compound and where things will go from here. Very intriguing!
5,378 | « Prev Page 1 .. 215 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 235 .. Last Next »