Reviews for Breathe
UnknownPen chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Awesome.
S-Bumblebee chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
A powerful piece I would say, the lyrics of the song fit perfectly and I love how you have structured everything with it flowing so smoothly. Really great job. Loved it :D
carsonsgirl chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I'm SO glad you decided not to go the tragedy route because I still get an owwy every time I watch Starcrossed! This was AWESOME! Loved it so much. I love Shayera/John, but the Flash/Shayera lil bro/big sis relationship gets me every time too. Thank you! :)
DarkBelieverAnge chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
i loved this story! i'm such a sucker for happy endings... i was very happy that this was a happy ending! good work!
Jester's Pet Oriole chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Follow up please! With Lil' Rex if you may!

Kudos, great story!
Nightwatcher'sunknowngril chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
That was really good! I'm glad that GL and Shayera are now togather.:)

Anyway, That was AWESOME!

Thanks for the good read,

Watcher

BTW: I can't wait for Dina and Bruce. They're one of my favorite pairings.:)

Keep up the good work,

Watcher
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
I really liked this. I also liked how you handled Mari, even though she never personally appeared in this. I think you also did a good job of handling Wally's relationship with both of them. You're right, you can't do a Shayera/John story without Wally.
SnowTiger chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
It was absolutely wonderful. that's all I have to say.
Miles333 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
*starts bawling* That story was AWESOME! It was totally amazing. :) I was sure that Shayera was dead after she got shot like that, and I felt so sorry for poor Wally and GL, though especially Wally. lol Thanks for having my fave character in the story! Anyway, this is definitely going on my favorites list. Write more really soon, 'kay?

Thanks for the awesome read,

-M3
icebreaker316 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
I would have been one of those people with a pitchfork had the ending not been THIS GREAT! I absolutely loved this, hands down. The last line pretty much made me cry. And Shayera was so in character the entire time...Wally: How do you feel? Shayera: Like I got shot. Lol, I could see her saying that. This was a phenomenal piece of writing, my friend! I can't wait to read your others (I loved the previous two by the way). And I know you said you might just stick with founding members, but I think it would be cool to see a Black Canary/Green Arrow one...or perhaps QUESTION/HUNTRESS (they're my favorite pairing, hence the caps). If you write a Q/H one I will love you forever. Oh, now I'm tempted to write a songfic...these things are definitely contagious. Anyways, keep up the good work and I can't wait to read your other fics!