Reviews for It Can't Be
Robin.D chapter 7 . 7/21/2009
good chapter... :):)
Robin.D chapter 6 . 7/21/2009
omg what is going on with Emmett and Alice... good chapter.. :):)
Robin.D chapter 5 . 7/20/2009
good chapter :):)
Robin.D chapter 4 . 7/20/2009
where is everyone it is just her and Jaz there, :) good chapter :):)
Robin.D chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
well he got him a good look lol :) good chapter :):)
Robin.D chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
that was sad.. good chapter.. :)
Robin.D chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
that was good.. :):):)
TishPhoenix chapter 12 . 7/6/2009
luv'n the story!
DisneyVampire chapter 11 . 6/24/2009
Wow! I just found this story and have finally read through ALL of it.

I really want to give you an extended constructive review.

Where do I start?

You are a very good writer. VERY good. You know how to tell a story, so that your reader is hanging on every word to find out what is going to happen next. I am definitely waiting for the next update.

Now: For the construction of the story, that is, the way you use the words to tell your story.

I find many misspellings, that can detract from your story. I sometimes have to stop to figure out what word you really want to use at a certain juncture. Other times it is easy to tell, but it does detract from your writing. As a writer myself, (never have attenmpted fanfiction) I think in order to fully respect your own work, you should strive for the story to be told cleanly, and without error. Do you have a beta editor? This is the first thing I would tell you to get. Get a good beta to go over your work and help check the spelling, grammar and punctuation. Use the spellcheck on your computer. It is fast and easy to use. It will help you in the long run to help your story to be cleaner and more easily read by your readers.

If you don't want to use a beta have someone check over your work; someone for whom spelling is a strong suit.

Your imagination is wonderful and full of surprises. I am glad you are using it to tell the story. There are many ways to go with this story and each of us who read and write would tell the story their own way. BUT, we WANT to read your version. It is marvelous and like I sad, YOU CAN WRITE! I do not know how old you are, but your story has a young voice. You have so much talent already and I cannot wait til you get older to read more as your talent grows.

I am a college graduate in English. That is why I notice the mechanics of writing, the grammar usage, the punctuation and spelling. I wanted to give you this information constructively, because this IS a VERY good story and I look forward to updates.

I hope you take this review in the spirit it was given in, helpful and pleased with the story you have told so far.

I look forward to your next update. May it be sooner than later!

Disney Vampire

And now you get bitten: that is a good thing, it is the Disney Vampire's seal of approval!

O O

vv
iLiya11 chapter 12 . 6/23/2009
Hahahaha! I loved that chapter! Spech - "I've always hated Lauren." :) I love your story! Keep up the good work!
barbiedoll123 chapter 12 . 6/21/2009
i feel like slapping lauren
DisneyVampire chapter 12 . 6/20/2009
This is a GREAT story! I am glad I found it. You are a good, strong writer. Sometimes I wish the chapters were like 100 pages long,(hahaha) cause the way you write the story makes me want to read the story and find out what is going on.

I know this might be sacrilege to say; but I like Bella with Jasper. At least the way write them together.

Don't put her with Jacob, please!

Anyway, this is one of my all-time favorite stories. I am just waiting for another update
The Lady J chapter 12 . 6/20/2009
this is a good story and its different from most of the jasper bellas out there. we team jasper girls need more variety! there is just way too much team edward! i am looking forward to the next update. and i think alice may know already but she is keeping it to herself though i cant figure out why she would do that! cant wait for more!
brooklynsam3 chapter 12 . 6/19/2009
what a bitch! why the hell did she have to ruin the moment!
acw1 chapter 12 . 6/19/2009
oh man! not fair. I am dying over here. Great last two chapters. I wish she would have stood up and said something to everyone at lunch. Albeit something slightly different but close enough to what she thought to get her point across. Can't wait for the next chapter.
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »