Reviews for Eureka no Mahou Sensei
a random d00d chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
can hardly breath, too funny. Keep it comming
PrankK1ng chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
*sigh* it's Vincent whose the Mage of Eureka, isnt he?
Dragons redemption chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
bwahahahahaha, :D
the DragonBard chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
I should point out Negi 'is' an acknowledged genius.
Minor suggestion chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Please consider moving this to the crossover section so people like me who are looking for regular old eureka fics don't get confused. Thank you. :)
Gundum M chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
it was an all right chapter
Strumwulf chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
Nice to see the Turks. They really do fit in with GD and Eureka. Hope you use more of them. I'm sure Jack and Reno either really like hanging out or they try to kill each other whenever they are forced together. Looking forward to see what trouble Negi gets into.
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
Man, Hakase's as bad ar Pal at times with her H stuff, and will be curious hat happens with that along with Chacha-chan and her ongoing battle with her and maybe her hopes of some time with Negi as well.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 4 . 9/22/2010
*snerkcacklegiggle* Awwww...I love misunderstandings. They are so funny.

Keep writing!
Ryuus2 chapter 4 . 9/22/2010
I spent this entire chapter giggling. I don't giggle. It was creepy as all hell *shudder*.

One has to wonder...was this most recent 'upgrade' Eva, Hakase, or Chachamaru's idea?

Keep up the great work!

P.s. I find that reading something (currently rereading Soul Eater) or watching something (GURREN LAGANN is very moving, and deserving of being written in all caps for its raw badass) usually gets the juices flowing.
ByLanternLight chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
Wow! I would never have thought to cross the two over. I hope to see more of this someday!
Celestia's Paladin chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
Ok when I first saw the title I knew that you have doen a Negima/Eureka crossover. OK I like this story the crossover is wonderful and not one I would excpet. PLease keep it up Paladin13
Ryuus2 chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
Ohahahahahahahahahahaha...I'm...Hahahahahehehehe...going to...hehehehehehehuhuhuhuhuhuh...look into Eu-eu-eu...Huhuhuhuhuhihihihihihih...Eureka fanfics after this...!
Firehedgehog chapter 3 . 4/11/2009
grins.. cute
Zepher327 chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
wow great job I would have never thought of this cross over in a million years. And you do it quite well too, keep up the good work being a fan of both i cant find any OOC. look forward to the next chapter