Reviews for Eureka no Mahou Sensei
Sir chapter 3 . 3/31/2009
Just because you like pairing Negi with other girls doesn't mean you can't write a Negi/Chachamaru story, this setup is practically asking for it! There are hardly any NxCh stories around anyway, so please at least consider it! As for the story so far I have to say that I do like it, and I hope you add some scenes where the denizens of Eureka start to realize that Chachamaru is more than just a robot, since it makes me upset to see her treated like that. Keep it up
Mabra46268 chapter 3 . 3/30/2009
Oh fun! Well you highlighted some of the differences between mahora and Eureka. Now what about the similarities. I can't wait to see some more of Negi's problems adjusting. Come to think of it he will have problems as an English teacher in America. He will have to teach books he has probably never read.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Bobboky chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
Fun part there, and liked Negi's first day there, and can't wait to see what might come of that with Chacha there also.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
*snicker, snicker* This was good. Keep writing!
AbyssalDaemon chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
Having only recently noticed this story I have to say that it's probably currently one of my favorite negima stories. You've managed to capture two of Negi's more important character points that so many other authors tend to miss or skip over.

The first being his childishness; as no matter how mature he happens to be Negi is still a kid and there are number of scenes through out the manga showing this. And the second being that British-like point of view.

I also enjoyed the scene between Carter and Negi when they where talking about whether Negi was a genius and Negi's utter obliviousness to the oddity of his situation.

Story-wise is there any chance of seeing any interaction between SARAH and Chachamaru? As for the hidden mage I'm guessing either it being either Fargo or Taggart simply becouse I couldn't really see it being one of the Scientists given how both Mad!Science and magic seem to be a life time career and while you might get skilled in one, you're going to be pretty lacking in the other.

As well as the fact that even said person did go into Magitech like Chao did, I'd think that the other scientists would notice some of the oddities. But I'll be curious to see who it is and how you work that in.

As for criticism. I have none for now though I am, no offense meant, somewhat thankful for the fact that you're currently only planing on cameos or in-jokes from other series as you a tendency to go a bit overboard and add a chokefull of other series to whatever you happen to be writing at the time.
Mabra46268 chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
Oh! This looks interesting.

There are going to be some interersting times in Eureka. Though times are always interesting there. I think perhaps Negi will have some serious problems as a teacher. First he will have a class of genius's. Second he will be teaching high school not middle school. Third, he will be teaching boys as well as girls. Finally, American students are not as fond of cute things as Japanese school girls.
bissek chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
When you're finished giving Stark Iron Man dreams, you can start in on Tron. After all, Stark was the name of the MCP's chief enforcer.
Firehedgehog chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
cute, very cute fic
Bobboky chapter 2 . 2/6/2009
Gundum M chapter 2 . 2/5/2009
's all right
Aoirann chapter 2 . 2/5/2009
It's Fargo isn't? He the one that would be stupid enough to have a untrained, prone to magical surges, in a High-tech research town.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 2 . 2/5/2009
Oh man I feel sorry for Eureka. Very, very sorry. Keep writing!
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 2/5/2009
Poor Carter, he just can't get a break at times, and will be really looking forward to when Hakase goes to school, and sees Negi, as well as the treatment the rest of the class will give him.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
*snickers* You evil, evil author. Oh this is too good to pass up. This looks amazing. Keep writing!
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »