Reviews for Eureka no Mahou Sensei
Gundum M chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
good chapter. but seeing science with magic I got to think most of the scientists would go for the science explanation even seeing it perform in front of their faces
SchizoTechnician chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
All right, something fresh! I can't wait to see where this goes, marvelous so far. And to the previous reviewer, go for the manga, not the anime. He seems to be going by the latter of the two, as it is much better, and has more plot to it to base off of.

In other news, is the Hinako thing a harbinger of a full-on crossover, or just a cameo?
Flaremage chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
I liked the dream! i thought it was funny and...who's... never mind i'll wach the anime and find out later!
Sorakage Sama chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Good to see you writing again. Your work is always top notch, and this looks llike it'll be no exception. Can't wait for the next updat on this or any of your other works.

Ja ne

Sorakage Sama
Suiadan chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Me like, please add more soon!
Aoirann chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Nice Ranma 1/2 reference. I got nothing else to say.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Oh, this looks fun and will we see some times with Chachamaru and Negi being able to spend some personal time together, as she and he are getting on well in the canon, and could be one of his better friends were the rest of the class not so suffocating. As for Stark, couldn't he just get the old Iron Man theme song stuck in his head for days at a time, LOL?
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3