Reviews for Driven to Distraction
SweetieLove chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
my! it was a really nice piece, considering the contradiciton of darkness and humor involved. You should put in more words and add more enthusiasm to the sentences. But, I liked the way you portrayed the characters and the passion that ties the whole story together.. great job!
Forbidden Blue Rose chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Rofl. Poor Carter is having a very bad day. xD

I also love the little huor twist at the end. Very clever

You're style has greatly improves which is fantastic to see :3

Great job and good luck in the contest
Dionysus S chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
I don't know if it was intentional, but when Carter started eating those sponge cakes...I couldn't help but take it in a completely DIFFERENT way.

Your style has totally improved, my friend. And I really liked this. And all those sins, in less than twenty minutes...priceless.

I especially love the start of this. Just the self-satisfaction, the PRIDE. Great work!

ASK
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Entry verified! And poor Carter has been going through the worst day ever. All seven sins...and he has to shoulder them all. God, I want to hug him or something. DX

The jealousy shone through especially well. I like how Carter doesn't straight out say anything to them, but he's glowering on the inside with his own devious thoughts...it's just very well done. Good luck in the contest!
sugarapplesweet chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
How the mighty have fallen, hmm? It's good there's another person out there who can envision Carter as a darker individual.

I really did enjoy this, though, because you seemed to capture the emotion quite well. Carter's frustration with both the situation and himself are clearly there. I've got to say my favorite part is the lemon buns... Those are hard to resist...

Good luck with the contest!

Peace and Love
Moonlit Dreaming chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Ah, poor frustrated Carter!

I really enjoyed this. Good work and good luck in the contest!