Reviews for A Recurring Nightmare
Hiyoshi Ren chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
their fight send sakuro swimming... man that cute...
Greenakuma14 chapter 14 . 7/21/2012
*phew* Took me almost an hour to read all that! My head was spinning with the awesomeness of this chapter :D
Greenakuma14 chapter 12 . 6/25/2012
Been a good minute since i have reviewed a story but I think I should give you some well deserved praise ;) This story is great, beautifully written and wonderful character development! I wish this was a game, cause i would be playing it right now! Keep up the good work :D
Arya Shadows chapter 9 . 3/28/2012
Well, let me start by saying I really like the story. You have minor errors: sentence structure, commonly misused words, spelling, but that's okay. Knowing that I've played all of the Swordcraft games, I believe you should put more into your descriptions. Well, that's pretty much all you have to do, and finish the story of course.

P.S. I am a programmer. I was wanting to turn this story into a PC game. I'll would have to modify your story a bit, but I don't intend on changing to much. If you wish to discuss this further, please contact me via email at . Your story in my opinion is the best summon night fanfic here. It shows loads of potential, and so does "The Theft of Time". Although I believe that story is dead, please ask the writer to pick up on it if you personally know him/her. Of course that is highly unlikely...
Fire Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Nice! :O I love it! _ But, when will the next chapter release?
Ruby-Blade-Princess chapter 8 . 2/18/2012
Interesting. Keep it up, and I can't wait for the next chapter. :D
Anon. Too lazy to log in chapter 7 . 12/31/2011
I like it.

But there's a few minor things I'd like to point out. Spelling and grammar.

Some examples:

"Looks like your my dance partner." It would be more... proper to use 'you're'

Your - ownership

You're - You are

'delt' should be 'dealt'.
ShadowNinja333 chapter 7 . 6/13/2011
I really like your Virgil guy, he's a pretty B-A dude

I also like how you are giving sanary and varil more characterization

GJ with this awesome story
Greenakuma14 chapter 6 . 1/9/2011
I just found this story and it is so awesome! I can't believe its been a year since your last update, though...*sigh* well, i guess i will just have to hope you get the inspiration to start writing this again.
TheProcrastinator.122296 chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
ewwo

lubert
10megaman chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
mia the water alchemist:

No, VarilXPratty is a common pairing.

I don't really like the pairing too much, though, but that's just me.

I'm more of a SugarXPratty fan... In my opinion, VarilXPratty wouldn't really work out.

Also, see Pratty's ending with Sugar:

She agrees to marry Sugar. (By accident, but it's too late for her to turn back /now/. XD)

Anyways, I'm not really sure about reading this fanfic... so, I'm just writing this as a comment to reference to the person who posted her review.

Don't take offense, author of this story, but, I'm not really going to read something if I'm not going to like it... So, this is basically more of a reply to other peoples' reviews.
Ruby-Blade-Princess chapter 5 . 5/21/2009
I've enjoyed what you have so far. Just try to make it more clear. There are certain lines that can be confusing. Can't wait for the update!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 5/13/2009
Nice plot idea, only it needs to be smoothed out a bit.

Also, there are errors that needs to be fixed. I can't point out all of them, since I have limited time on the computer, but some errors are similar to things like the wrong use of there/their/they're

A few typos, and there needs to be some sentence restructuring.

A good tip from me would be to add in more detail. The descriptions are a little primitive. Despite I've played the game, ther are those who may not have.
MikariStar chapter 4 . 3/5/2009
Great story and it has both my favorite pairings too. :D
Mia the Water Alchemist chapter 2 . 2/7/2009
More awesomeness, complete with a plot twist!

I like how this is going, and I can't wait to find out the narrator's secret. Please update soon.

d(.