Reviews for Magic Food Bringer
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I don't remember the episode but your take was enjoyable to read.
Paradox Tremors chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
It's cute and different. Good for the sleestak, but not so fortune for the humans. A believable story just like all the others. Whynot-each to their own I say. The last human running through probably had a machine-gun to finish the sleestak off with or another earthquake sealed that door forever as well (lol).
CraftyNotepad chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
one wonders if the meal is the same two humans each time
Razzle chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Hmm.. I don't really get it. What has this got to do with the episode mentioned in your summary? I don't find the constant devouring of human beings and paku to be very in keeping witht he low violence level of the show, either. (Examples spring to my mind: the Sleestak "violently" advancing on Malak and then picking up boxes and walking away... Malak "threatening" Chaka that he would cut up all his work if he didn't cooperate... etc. They did have that pit where the Sleestak threw people and other Sleestak into repeatedly to feed their "God," but they never actually showed that. All in all, I think this fanfic was quite confusing. Sorry.
StarvingSleestakAnonymous chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I love land of the lost.

This was okay... you captured the personalities well, but the writing is of poor quality in some cases.

Generally.

I like it.
BlackCorp chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
As a Land of the Lost fan I found that quiet funny.