Reviews for Mischief
irezel chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
he would be broken enough to go with Tyler. :/
rimera chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
HAHAHAHAHA! I love it! It's wonderful, and true to character! I like Dr. Horrible with his goggles, though... don't make him leave them behind! Hahaha!
FoolofaTook17 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
i liked that a lot! it was a really cool idea, and i think you did an awesome job with it, along with capturing the personalities of dr. horrible and tyler. great job! :)
J.Vengeance chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
...Weird.

Haha. I like!
HolyOley chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
I opened this, not sure of how it would work. It was really interesting, and it worked better than I thought it would! Very good!
EccentrikPirate chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Haha, that was great. I love Fight Club. Good job.
Zydrate chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
You know, I'm not a huge fan of crossovers, but between this story, your other one with BBT, and the HIMYM crossovers, I'm beginning to appreciate them.

First off, good choice of crossovers. I hadn't even thought of Fight Club; it's an interesting choice, and I can see it working out. I absolutely love the first part of the story, the characters are spot on. (Also: Thank you for understanding that when you punch someone in the face, they tend to bleed. Some people can't seem to grasp this idea.)

Second half of the story made me giggle. The thought of getting those two... Naked was just really, really amusing. The Doc's reaction to this was perfect; If he's going to finally laugh at something, it better be something good. This was something good.

The only problem I had with this was a bit of Moist's dialogue. He doesn't strike me as the type of character who would use 'Ain't,' and seeing him say it kind of made me pause. Still, maybe he is. Either way, interesting choice in speech.

A very good story overall! You're great with crossovers- Please write more?

(I'm not against /begging./)
ArellaoftheLuvara chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Hah! That was great. I've never seen Fight Club, believe it or not, but this was written well enough that it wasn't really necessary to follow the story... although I might have missed a few subtleties because of that.

The ending was perfect. "workers arrived to find two of the most notorious criminals in the city tied up in their legal department, and the offices stripped as bare as Dead Bowie and Fake Thomas Jefferson were themselves…" Moist should have known it couldn't have been a new superhero, not with the missing papers and all that. xD

I like your little detail on how Horrible should have been more concerned with being kidnapped, that and his resistance to beatings (good point there). Ah, Moist, ever looking out for the Doc. I would have liked to see Moist perhaps fumbling with the remote (or an explanation as to why he wouldn't be, like a foam grip or something... .) but overall a very nice story. Thanks for sharing!