Reviews for Tuck
Ica44 chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
Awww... protectiveEric is so sweet. And look at saucy Calleigh, inviting him to scrub her back! Minx! I had to laugh over her 'guess a solo shower might have been safer' line.

Great fic.
keonquil chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
What ever happen to you making a continuation to this story, it's good and I want to know what else you can come up with, all of your stories are really good, keep up the good work.
Singingchick18 chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
Great story so far can't wait for more.
RoseByNight chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
OMG, it was so much fun to read and well written too!

I can't wait for chap 4!
RoseByNight chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
Awesome! I loved it!
RoseByNight chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
So cool, can't wait to hear the rest!
laylalee chapter 3 . 6/20/2009
ohh please update! more more more chapters :)
Miss Snooze chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
Can't wait for another update, hope it's up soon:-)
AngieSG chapter 3 . 6/12/2009
LOVE IT! please write more chapters? *puppy dog eyes*
FallenDownAHole chapter 3 . 4/26/2009
htat seemd really fittin! but i feel bad for Eric... i mean they were so close - n then she couldnt breath, ouch. plz update soon!
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
Hello SomeWhereApart, I came by to say, that I truelly enjoyed your story. Is there gonna be a chapter 4? New reader of the site and I wanted to stop and support your writing. Take care and enjoy your spring break.

Shelia
Sinister Attraction chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
I have goosebumps! I hope you update this soon! I absolutely LOVE this story!
JulianneJayBabe chapter 3 . 2/28/2009
Wow. Just, wow. Probably true a solo shower would have been a lot safer...but not half as much fun. And I gotta say, probably my favorite line in any CSI Miami fanfic EVER is Calleigh asking if Eric needs to whack off in the shower. Priceless.

JulianneJayBabe chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
Lord this one had me laughing. Loved the characterization of Natalia. *snort*...spending too much time with Valera... And yay for the mention of Eric's recent questionable attire, I know they're in Miami but...sheesh.

Jules

And the tilt-a-whirl was always my favorite ride at the carnival...
JulianneJayBabe chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I don't know how I missed this! I caught your 'stay tuned' at the end of Sofitel and flew right on over here to read up. Great beginning, love the bit about her dad and his lambchop. :D