Reviews for If only they could dream
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
AWESOME! Make it longer! It was GREAT!
Alice Song chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
This was really good. I loved it
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
A great story. Very well written.
twilightlove chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Aw, this was so cute. I always wondered what the cullens would dream about and now I know, so thanks! The only fault would be that you didn't include Edward ): (I know you mentioned that he said he'd dream about Bella but it still would have been interesting to read about it and his nightmare). Going to read your other stories now!
Indigo1100 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Nice story! Wow, this is a concept I don't think I've ever seen before, and it's a very interesting one. I like your take on all of them, from the predictable ones- dreams of children, the Volturi haunting their nightmares- to ones I would never though of, like Alice's nightmare. And it fits, all of it. Thanks!
Fifille chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Ok, Alice is right...I can't resist puppy dog eyes...and I very rarely review, so you're lucky, lolz.

. . !

It's quite an original idea, too!

Poor Rosalie, and Esme...their dreams are so happy, yet so sad!

Write more Twilight fanfiction! Especially Jalice and Caresme...they're awesomely sweet.

Jemima.
EricaJaney chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
This was a very sweet story. Their dreams were so cute. Though their nightmares were a bit sad. I have always wondered what the Cullen's would dream of and know I know. Thanks
Wishes and Words and Etcetera chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Cute! And also slightly disturbing... Alice's Nightmare was creepy, poor child. I'm glad she can't sleep :)

I enjoyed this :)

-Jacquie
twilighluver2009 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
good
emzigale07 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Lovely fic, very spot on with the charectors, interesting to read, well done, you've writen anothers brilliant fanfic! :)

P.S: we all know theres no betting against Alice, and no resisting the puppy dog eyes so reviews are a definet :) x
EverWonderWhy chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I like that a lot. I have always wondered what they would dream about. Also if you have not found where Edward says he would dream about her. It is pg. 294, paragraph 13. Well I loved the dreams. They were very intresting.

Lorissa
DiamondGal chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
awesome awesome its so good. i like how you took the character's personalities and fears and hopes and made it so realistic! I SWEAR you like understood the characters so much it wuz like you were stephenie meyer!awesome
Moql'nkkn chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Alice was right, nobody can resist puppy dog eyes. This a great story, I really like Emmett's nightmare, not because I thought it was cool, but I truly believe that would be his worst nightmare. Good job!
Rupiah chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
no...will not be drawn in by the eyes...

aw thats so sweet! I love carlisle. cause you never really know a lot about him, it's awesome!
LyricsArePoetry chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Well I would've reviewed anyway, but the puppy-dog-eyes made it defo. lol! Brilliant. Totally believable :)