Reviews for 13 Bobby's Girl
Whyt Wulf chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Well, that sure is one way to work through things, isn't it? Good advice from Dad, too. I stay up way too late into the night reading your stories - I just can't seem to stop. I've now been up all night, and the kids will be up soon, but I still fully intend to go on to the next episode. *That*, in my opinion, in the mark of a great author. ;o)
Tezza1502 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
I wonder if it's some sort of 'keep the species alive' thing that a guy who has been burnt by a girl will still allow her back in his personal space with nothing more than a smile. I've seen it happen, and done it myself, and I still can't figure it out. I s'pose the female of the species has something similar too.

Anyway, it's a fine first step. Let's see whether she explains to him WHY they set each other off all the time.

T
vettac chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
I enjoyed reading this, although I don't know the fandom. You're a really descriptive writer. I especially liked how you how wrote Bobby's thoughts - so different than what comes out of his mouth.

A few suggestions from an amateur: it would be helpful to the reader if you would use the character's name more often, rather than "he" or "she" thoughout the story.

I'm going to read more of your stories, but I'll have to google Gen13 so that I'll know who I'm reading about!