Reviews for It's Valentine's Day!
Angel5899 chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
I think you should continue! :)
peace with the world chapter 2 . 6/27/2009
keep writong!
Vaguely Cobalt chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
hm

pubesant max?

weird

really good story though!

i hope you update at some point
Sal'sbabydaddylovesRammy chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
So far funny and romantic...I love it, I've always wanted Clary and Jace together!
MusicLuvar4Eva chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
I'm so glad you made a sequel. Keep writing!
writer'sblock7777 chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
Sorry, I meant to come read it earlier, but never got a chance. It's good, I like it!
FireKisses chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
well definitely short, but you packed the same emotion into it! I loved it! as always! Can't wait for the next chapter! I hope that my power doesn't go out when you post it, we have wind storms and it is just terrible! We lost power last time, the time before that- we did get out of school- but we have to make up the days, that's not good... and i'm rambling again... Sorry. Lol. So basically- can't wait for the next updated! And good luck with school ;D LOVE YA!
punkrockdancer99 chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
oh, I'm so sad for Clary, and so worried for Jace. If I was Clary, I would lock Max's door while he's in his room, and take off after Jace anyway. But that's just
LikeNoOneElse chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
very angsty
midnight.destinies chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
I luvs it! :) I think it's amazing, can't wait till the day of! Just a note, I think that Jace and some others are slightly out of character. It might just be me, but you never know. Great job!
punkrockdancer99 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Yay! A sequal, I'm soo excited! I love your stories, they're soo much fun.
Felin chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Yeah! A new story!
writer'sblock7777 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
I can't wait to read more, I really loved the Christmas one. Hey, you can do April Fools after Valentine's day.

Anywho, it was great. Song recomendations, gosh, I don't know. I have Diva stuck in my head right now, and it's making me go crazy, so I really can't think of anything else. Sorry.
FireKisses chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
OH! I LOVE IT SO FAR! YOU ARE BY FAR THE BEST TMI WRITER EVER! I WANT MORE! SO BADLY! oh, btw, IT'S SO NICE TO BE READING YOUR TMI, um... holiday works. yeah. that's good. LOVE YA! UPDATE ASAP! in a good way though ;) :D
KATIE chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
YES IM BACK.

(oh btw sorry for not logging on, only 1 review per chptr and i just had to ;)

...( and yes it is necessary that this review be made in caplocks)

LMAO.

SO YES, I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY.

OH EM GEE.

VALENTINE? JACE? CLARY/JACE? VALENTINE/JACE?

WOW. THIS IS GOING TO BE INTENSE.

AND AMAZING CHAPTER TOO.

(IT GIVES ME BUTTERFLIES IN MY STOMACH WHEN JACE PLAYS UNFAIR)

LOL.

ANYWAYS KEEP GOING & UPDATE SOON!

IM SUPER EXCITED!

sorry for the super long reviews your probs like 'whats wrong with this girl?'

but i just love your stuff. ;)

update soon !