Reviews for I just want to be your friend
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
nice. aw, por shinji.
athrunzala chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
c'mon Axel! finish it! please! i really love your work!

you were the one who taught me how to write a good story line!
DCWestby chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Hey.. pretty good story, wish you could work on it more...
David chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
What is this? Keep on writing, it's getting good. If you stop now you'll have to pay. I really like this story!
Tashikawa chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Good story, though I did find a few minor grammar mistakes and slightly awkward conversations that could be improved on.

Though, this is a great story. For some reason, it reminds me of Lain in some ways (Don't ask why, probably because of the computers.).
Vivi239 chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
Very nice work, I really like fics like this, I hope to see the next chapter added.
claricius chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
Hi. Just one of your fans waiting for your next chapter. Like one of your ehem, "reviewers" said, (gulp) I hope this particular tale wasn't left covered with lotsa cobwebs on the back of your mind. It's a nice tale, yeah. But no one is perfect. Everyone commits mistakes. You can still inprove better. I bet your suffering from writer's block... or should I say... "sloth"... that's why you can't continue writing the next chapter, ain't I right? Or maybe there are other uhm, inexplicable reasons why you suddenly vanished... just hope that you'll get well soon...
angst addictGorillaz Fan chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
Please update.
Dr3aMeR BoY chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
Please Continue This FanFic Is Getting Better
Anita4 chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
Axel! I loved this fanfics, why won't contiue it! I'm waiting! It's reaaaally good!

kisses! And write! I'm starting to get crazy, u know?
T.M.M.S chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
This is a really good story please hurry with the next chapter!
Jeff Alan chapter 1 . 1/26/2002
I just can't get enough of your work. I hope you really are continuing this (since I saw how old this fic actually is I'm a little worried that it has been abandoned).

Well, even if it has been abandoned, it was still a good story. Yeah, your English is a little rusty I guess but you seem to have a pretty large number of prereaders so they should be able to help you out. I'm assuming from your ending comments that this is still in development so I can't really criticize the grammar mistakes too much.

One thing that seems strange to me is how much money Misato spent in this chapter. What happened to her normal salary? But that doesn't bother me too much. Sometimes changing things a little to suite the plot is more important than following cannon. Also, she gave into Asuka's expensive demand pretty damn fast. Other than that, another fine tale.
Ryoma chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
First off let me say I did like Child of Love and Shinji, Will you dance with me? That being said I can't say the same for this work. I understand that English is not your first language, but still the incredible amount of spelling and grammar errors is amazing. Your dialog is reading like a Hong Kong pirate VCD. Verb tense is wrong, matched by a poor choice of words in some cases. Shinji is unsympathatic as a character, ep 19 timeline or not, he wasn't this bad until EoE. He is quite annoying at times with his constant applogies to Misato, who is also quite annoying in her complete submission to Shinji. I realize that SI is one of your trademarks and although I don't care for it, I am indifferent to that aspect of the story. Speaking of which, the plot is sounding like, "You've Got Mail," Eva-style...though I could be wrong about that. All in all a decent fic that needs polishing.
devilkun chapter 1 . 12/6/2001
plz email me wen u update this. Thanx
Laval chapter 1 . 12/6/2001
The high quality you'd expect from such a good author. I really liked it so far. The idea od Shinji using this to get back in touch with Toji is very interesting. Hope there's more still to come.