Reviews for Do Not Go Gentle
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Good one shot
wokanshutaiduo chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
aw that was greeat! Only thing is that sev's eyes are black not brown.
Silver Ardor Dragon chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Who stole the tissues? So beautiful and so very sad. Even as I type this I have tears in my eyes. Wonderfully written, and I think you captured how Harry would feel in the end. I am glad that he got to “go peacefully into that night”.
wingnutdawn chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Excellent! Harry reminicising about past events while pondering Death makes a touching story
point-of-tears chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
So sad, but very very good. I almost cried reading it.

On an odd note I tried to picture Harry as an old man and found it quite difficult. He kept on looking too much like Dumbledore.

Again, great short story!
librarywitch chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Wow, Mikee! That was so...well beautiful. And heartbreaking. I love it! Great Job!
Drusilla Dax chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Aww!

I love this bunny, and I'm really happy that you posted it.

It's a really moving story.

Thanks!

_
silverbirch chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
That was a very well written and thought out story, and a wonderful interpretation of the line. Dylan Thomas is such a great writer.

The only (very minor) suggestion is that it might have been an idea to quote the poem - or at least name the poet - at the end so people could read it for themselves. It is very beautiful.
jkh1 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Good to see you write again. Liked the story very much.

Maybe we can get you to write more on "Those Words, Alone No More" ? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. Pretty please with sugar on it.
Emrys MK chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
That was beautifully written.
silentreadergil chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
This is...different.

It's a very good idea to let such an old Harry reflecting his mentors' death, and in some ways facing his own.

I just wish it was somewhat longer, as I somewhat missed a bit of the "old" in Harry's thoughts. He could also have been around 40-something. Something like that his memories get confused or he indulges in one particular memory fot a long time or sth like that, just like you imagine old people to be.

Still, I enjoyed reading your story a lot.

Cheers, Gil
Ms. Padfoot chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Excellent, Mikee.! I loved it, and was so pleased to see you had posted something new for us to read and enjoy.

Hugs,

Cyn
deeps chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
welcome back

after a long time. how r u?

the story was very well written. and yes, good thought.

i liked the story. good job