Reviews for House of the Setting Sun 9: Anywhere but here
crisangel chapter 12 . 8/24/2012
Irish tavern...few centuries ago... might they run into Angel?
crisangel chapter 8 . 8/24/2012
Ugh. Does it seem about right that I just want to slap all of the main characters right about now? At least until they stop squabbling? This isn't even about they're actual issues anymore and it's tedious... Blah.

Also, I thought Craig and Andrew were supposed to be making sure Will and Ken didn't break up after that damned spell. Even before going out of town, they seemed to have been laying down on the job. (Er, no pun intended...)
Dr-Tan chapter 21 . 10/22/2011
Loved this a lot! The jumping through time and stuff was awesome.
Dr-Tan chapter 5 . 10/22/2011
Dude I laughed SO hard at so much of this chapter! And when I wasn't laughing I was being all 'awwwy' at the Buffy - Xander interaction. Loved that.

Loved this line -

Willow pointed at her. "You're… you're on the roof."

Buffy looked down at herself. "Okay, weirdest insult of the night goes to..."

Awesome chapter. I don't even have to say that I can't wait for more, cos I can just hit next.
Dr-Tan chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
Gah! I can't believe I haven't read this in so stupidly long! I love this story!

Everything is so broken! And god damnit, I've missed your Buffy! I feel sorry for her at the moment though. Poor duck.

I laughed out loud at this bit "If I want to know how a part of me works, I can learn by doing, you know? I can't learn by doing Werewolf stuff. Well, I suppose I could try. I could sit up on the roof tonight and howl at the moon for a few hours"

Anywho, I'll keep on reading then!
blue talith chapter 21 . 3/29/2011
Part 9 has been a wonderful read! I've now read all 10 parts and enjoyed them all! Once again, I do wish BattleKitten would come back and do a Part 11.
Son of Soul Reaver chapter 21 . 1/15/2011
Another fantastic episode. I liked your inclusion of Oz and the contrast he represents to Kennedy. I also love all of the tension for the characters (throughout the series but this story in particular). Much like the Whedon we al know and love, you've managed to give us the "This is a happy ending, but..." and I'll admit that it, to use a birtishism, 'tickles my fancy'. Keep up the great work. Really looking forward to episode ten.
Ryoko05 chapter 21 . 4/28/2010
I love love love Faith speech and it was out of character but much needed and I'm glad Faith did it. Also, Faith doesn't like maple syrup? Never would have thought.
Leon Stryfe chapter 21 . 4/27/2010
A fitting end to an amazing episode. I especially liked when the Scoobies started acting like adults. I mean, they're what, 23 or 24 by now? Most fanfiction that I read that's set after S7 never really takes into account that these are actual adults, and it's refreshing to see that not everyone shares that fault. Well done.
Leon Stryfe chapter 20 . 4/20/2010
Very nice! You continue to impress me. Looking forward to the next one.
Laura121 chapter 20 . 4/19/2010
another great chapter. I really enjoy the fact that with this series there is no constant rush to make everything better between Buffy and Faith but I do like the small bit of a hopeful smile in this one. Never really been a fan of Kennedy, though, so I may be the only one that actually like is better when her and Faith don't get along.
bitten2 chapter 20 . 4/18/2010
awesome! update soon!
Ryoko05 chapter 20 . 4/18/2010
I am so pro Faith and Kennedy being friends so the ending of this chapter was great for me. Thank you for updating, it had been a while :)
bitten2 chapter 19 . 4/16/2010
awesome story! update soon!
Leon Stryfe chapter 18 . 3/12/2010
I'm still amazed at how good this story is! Aside from a few grammatical errors, this was brilliant! Keep up the good work.