Reviews for Gifts
Pokute chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
scoyangg chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
A very good story and a perfect follow up to 'Child of Love'. I hope that you will add more onto the story.
The Lonely Kitsune chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
Aw what a kawaii fic! .~
Queen of the Jungle chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
that was beautiful... Teri really acted like Asuka and Shinji's daughter. Teri ga kawaii desu ne. Teri to Asuka ga dai suki desu.

Jaamata Queenie.
Extrinsical chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
yoshi86m chapter 1 . 9/17/2002
not as good as the orignal
MonkeyWithAStick chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
ah yes, the "sequal" to the best evangelion fic i've ever had the privilage to read. keep up the fantastic work. also, i'd like to point out that this "series" if you will, beats the hell out of any other non-humor fic ever made.
Water elemental chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
O come on. Right more eva stuff. This was great. Anyway your a good righter in genral. I went to your website but there was one problem, I don't speak french lol. Anyway keep up the good work.
Second Son chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
A lovely story. On a par with or better than Child of Love. I especially think it may be better because of the format.

Even though I loved CoL, I've always had a problem with script format. Oh well.

Write On [because 're pretty good at it]
Nijyen chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
This is the official (in that it was written by the original author) continuation of Axel Terizaki's "Child of Love," and it's a worthy enough successor to that fic. Definitely recommended for longtime fans of TCoL or Terizaki in general (and the Love Hina references are fun, too).

While there seemed to be a few errors (such as Asuka claiming that she was 32; if Teri is 15, as stated in the fic, then Asuka could not be more than 30) these are relatively minor and easily enough forgiven, and don't detract from the story.

Hopefully Axel will write more in this continuity (though he's claimed at least once that he has no plans to write more in the Evangelion universe we can still hope), especially since the Master of Asuka/Shinji WAFF gave us only the barest taste of what we've come to know and love him for in this fic. There's over a decade and a half of unexplored territory to be covered in TCoL continuity, so with luck we'll see at least a little more at some point in the future.
Pheonix chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
I really like this story. I also liked the child of love and i hope you continue this story.
The Sandman chapter 1 . 12/6/2001
Love this fic! Asuka's a bit mean for a Mom, but I suppose everyone's different. The omake confused me though, as I didn't find it funny.
Laval chapter 1 . 12/6/2001
Ah! The greatness continues, even if only for a short while. It continues nicely from the original, actually managing to do it justice, which considering the sheer brillance of CoL is some achievement. It was interesting to see how they've all grown up but I thought the flashback was also really great, it kinda filled in some of the gaps. Anyway fantastic story, in a fantastic series by a fantastic author.
Dennisud chapter 1 . 12/5/2001
Well, what do you know, The Great terizaki strikes again! Excellent! I do hope this is the start of a continuation of one of my favorite fics ever!

Please continue writing EVA fics, and i hope that you can keep us as entertained and wanting for more!

So, Keep on writing!
KnighteWolfe chapter 1 . 12/5/2001

The First, Last, and Only name in Shinji/Asuka Eva fanfics has strikes again. This is a very good story in the vein of your previous stories, especially The Child of Love. Now I bet the only burning question that everyone is asking is:

Will the Great Axel Terizaki make a sequel to this story?

Only time will tell.

one quick question, in the Omake, was the man holding the umbrella over Sakuya everyone's favorite NGE villian, Gendo Ikari (how the heck did he get out of the hoosegow if it was)

We want more, Axel.