Reviews for Fallen Angel
Calliope Jones chapter 14 . 3/29/2009
"beautiful and tortured." That right there is the ultimate description of him.

You already know I love this.
snoodles chapter 13 . 3/26/2009
Go Elizabeth. Show are boy what he's missing. Of course we'll be right there to make sure everythings ok.
Calliope Jones chapter 13 . 3/25/2009
You did wonderfully with the proposal! And when he sees her body... oh so sad.

You know I love seeing someone push him. Can't wait to see what he does!
xoKellyAnneexo chapter 13 . 3/25/2009

that was really intense!

so awesome!

poor jasper.

poor evelyn.

poor elizabeth!

i feel like i'm using way too many exclamta!on po!nts!

goosh wel amazing chapter!

can't wait to see how jasper reacts!

MessintheMirror chapter 13 . 3/25/2009
Wow, what a chapter... I love the details and the flashbacks were amazing! I cant wait to see what happens next! I hope you update soon...

I love how you incorporate the feelings and the different emotions. Its like a big ticking time bomb, just waiting to see who explodes first! I really love your story adn I will start reading your other one later today, after I get some written on mine.

Hope to hear more soon!
stupefied in love chapter 13 . 3/25/2009
ah! so good,really sad, but good! updateupdateupdate please!
hayleyhoo chapter 13 . 3/25/2009
omg this was amazing and i really loved it the flashbacks were brilliant :D
wastedwanderer chapter 11 . 3/25/2009
holy shit this is great stuff
gottalovethoseemeraldeyes chapter 13 . 3/25/2009
I LOVE IT! it was so dramatic and so awesome...please keep writing. i want to see more ExJ ]
Snoball13 chapter 13 . 3/25/2009
m... so you did use the suicide idea after all. i'm interested to see how all this turns out. i want more! yeah, i'll see you next chappie!
Rose-la Cullen chapter 13 . 3/25/2009
the slap was quite deserved, actually. now i REALLY want to see what happens next.
Snoball13 chapter 12 . 3/23/2009
oh my god, i love this! i can't wait to see where you go with this! and i'm going to shut up with the ideas and let you use your own for a little while. lol, i'm kidding, but i seriously feel like i give you too many ideas. i really love your story, and i wouldn't want you to think that i don't! anyway, yeah, enough with the waiting. can we move on to the history. oh, and is lizzie gonna tell jazz about edward's threat? i have another idea, but like i said, i'm shutting up now!
o.c.d.-er chapter 12 . 3/22/2009
...had a hard time getting into your story, cause the caracters changed quite a bit...but hey - you caught me and I read until 4 in the morning!:D

now I'll be checking for updates daily!
bookworm chapter 12 . 3/20/2009
I love your twilight story! Please continue I want to know if Elizabeth and Jasper hook up! :-0
snoodles chapter 12 . 3/19/2009
Loved your insite in Jasper. Can't wait for the next chapter.
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »