Reviews for Fallen Angel
Rose-la Cullen chapter 5 . 2/11/2009
I noticed that bella is alot like rosalie in this fan-fic. plus, I am pretty sure I will hate edward permanently if you don't do his POV to show some guilt. what a jerk edward good, like a new drama each chapter!
xoKellyAnneexo chapter 5 . 2/11/2009
That was..

AMAZING.

I loved it! (:

This story is very good,

and I usually don't like the ones that aren't based right off of the Twilight story.

But, this is so good. (:

AWESOME JOB!
angelpinkgal chapter 5 . 2/11/2009
Great story. Very original update soon pls
twlightexpert chapter 5 . 2/11/2009
good story! i feel bad 4 bell tho. but u will make it a happy ever after rite? no more sad endings? at least i hope so. good writing! update soon!
xoKellyAnneexo chapter 4 . 2/9/2009
Wow, this iss good!

I can't wait for another update!

Awesome job!
Gina.N.B chapter 4 . 2/9/2009
I really like this story.

I'm not sure whose P.O.V you should do it from next, it depends where you're going to take the story.

But message me if you need any help.

Gina

x
Snoball13 chapter 4 . 2/9/2009
so, i'm guessing you're on team jacob, considering you seem to think edward is a total jerk. and i must say, i'm kind of getting the idea that lizzie is supposed to end up with jkazz here, and i don't kno how that's supposed to work if he's with alice. just wondering...
Rose-la Cullen chapter 4 . 2/9/2009
you've turned twilight into the young and the restless! it's os intersting!
MadeaSlam chapter 3 . 2/6/2009
WOH THAT BLEW MY MINE OMG I LOVED THAT... IT WAS AMAZING... I WANA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT...
DisastrousOl'Me chapter 3 . 2/6/2009
OH MY GOD! I loved this chapter, please write more!
Priccess cornilious chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
It was great. only thing, i don't understand whos point of view you were coming from. But please continue, it sounds interesting

P.S show more explanation
DisneyVampire chapter 2 . 2/4/2009
I like what you have done so far. Well done!

But like a vampire, I am always thirsty for more... kepp writing and I will keep reading.

Good job! :)
Shawn likes Pineapples chapter 2 . 2/4/2009
Luv it! Keep writing and update soon!

X
Baby Blue xx chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
i think this looks really good!

hope you keep writing it !
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16