Reviews for Fallen Angel
wrestlenascargirl chapter 23 . 8/15/2009
WONDERFUL STORY! im really lovin all ur stuff ive been readin. ur a wonderful writer and i hope u update soon. im so glad that jasper finally took the chance.
Amanda chapter 23 . 7/28/2009
i need inspiration and so naturally i come to you! this was soo wonderful. they are a complicated mess but you explain it so us mere mortals can understand it! haha.. i love it. but p.s...the shower was much better. hehe
xoKellyAnneexo chapter 23 . 7/13/2009
aaw, im so happy for them.

and sad the story is almost over. ):

great job, once again!
CayChaotic chapter 23 . 7/7/2009
This was...Amazing! An absolutely fantastic story, possibly the best one I've read about Jasper. You're excellent with personalities and, Gah! I don't know. I can't think of any words to describe how great of a story this was. I think you should just end it with Chapter 23 because it just seems like a perfect ending. I'll have to definitely check out your other stories when I find the time.

~CayChaotic.
twilightchica17 chapter 23 . 7/6/2009
that was a truly beautiful and amazing chapter. this may sound wierd but i wanted to cry when i read it. that was such a sweet moment. oh how i wish i could find a jasper and have a moment just like that. cant wait for the next one!
snoodles chapter 23 . 7/5/2009
Finally. Edward really needs a lesson from Rosalie. Bella will guilt him for a long time to come i'm sure. Even if not on purpose. Bella will look at Liz see a flare of something and then get all sad. edward will feel like shit and try to make up again and again. Can't wait for the next chappie.
Snoball13 chapter 22 . 6/11/2009
wow. this is soo great. edward is still being kinda horrible, i kinda want to kno what rose is like when she goes at him, and i really liked them finally getting together. and i liked the way you put it too. altho i don't think you ever mentioned whatever it was that Jazz went and looked for just before making his proclamation of ...erm... trying... yea, it would sound better if i actually could say love, and while we all kno that's where this is going, i can't yet. darn. now, i really want to kno what this "game" is. i lose. update quickly, pls!
Ivac38 chapter 22 . 6/6/2009
Gosh I kinda feel bad for Edward, because everyone knows Jasper could totally kick his a** lol, but he deserved it!
amanda chapter 22 . 6/3/2009
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OHMYGOD!

FINALLY THAT BUTTWIPE GETS WHAT'S COMING TO HIM!

AND JASPER...I COULD EAT THAT MAN WITH A BAG OF CHIPS...

COULD I STEAL SOME OF EMOTION FOR MY STORY!

ahem...the bathroom? really chelly...i didn't goodness my stories are so way not JUICY enough. sigh...austin and kiera are SO in for a good time.
AMANDA chapter 21 . 6/3/2009
oh

my

god.
amanda chapter 20 . 6/3/2009
YOU. GO. ELIZABETH! THERE'S THE FIGHTER I KNEW WAS THERE. NO BEAT JASPER. BUT WITH LOVE. HE'S DONE WITH SCARS AND ANGER. SMOOTHER HIM WITH LOVE
amanda chapter 17 . 6/3/2009
oh my god i want to cry! thats all i can say.
hayleyhoo chapter 22 . 6/2/2009
Everyone say it with me AW I loved how you portrayed them in this I feel so sorry for them as well. :D Brilliant
BemuxLimsaLivey chapter 22 . 6/2/2009
FINALY gosh bout time for jasper to give it a try *has a little party* 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D cant wait for the net chappie!
snoodles chapter 22 . 6/1/2009
Yeah it finally happened. I'm glad they both to say something to Edward. He was so stupid. jasper can now be the true southern Gentleman that we know he can be.
239 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »