Reviews for Fallen Angel
Haley Cullen- The Vampire Girl chapter 21 . 5/27/2009
Please update soon!
gottalovethoseemeraldeyes chapter 21 . 5/27/2009
LOVE IT! this chapter was so much fun to read...lol

i liked how it got really intense but now i think i'm going to have to kill you for ending it there. but i guess that's the point.

so i've changed my mind, i WONT kill you :)

i hope Jasper says what I think he is going to say...

as always, UPDATE SOON!
twilightchica17 chapter 21 . 5/27/2009
holy cow that was amazing. probably the most sexy scene ive ever read. yup i was totally thinkinhg finally! man that is a cliffhanger. i have hiigh hopes thta he'll give her a shot and try tp make it work...hopefully. that was some amazing writting!
Calliope Jones chapter 21 . 5/27/2009
OH! Oh hoho. It's about freaking time! Wonderful! Excellent job.
Ivac38 chapter 20 . 5/25/2009
Wow, talk about mood swings lol I really hope Jasper eventually get's over his problem :D
twilightchica17 chapter 20 . 5/23/2009
wow that was awsesoem. maybe jasper is just in a bit of shock that maria is gone now. now he doesnt have an excuse to shut her out. i really wouldve let jasper kill edward if that was me...shes too nice. that part when shes talking to maria and playing with jaspers mind was great. i really liked it and im so glad lilys ok.
stupefied in love chapter 20 . 5/23/2009
i love how everything turned out fine...except jasper. he has got to stop being such a jerk though! update soon!
PorcelainRose1 chapter 20 . 5/23/2009
OMG! He STILL doesnt want her. He just frustrates me sososo much. Its so annoying how she killed Maria and he doesnt soonn please. Now i wanna know why that happend (you a/n). x
Snoball13 chapter 20 . 5/23/2009
hey, i totally got that! yay! altho i now agree with both lizzie and jazz on the edward thing. thank god michael and maria are dead, i didn't see the edward thing coming with michael, but hey, it worked. and i can't wait to see what the hell jazz's problem is, because he already said that he wanted her, so he can't deny that now. i really can't wait. ooh, i want more, please, please, please!
Haley Cullen-The Vampire Girl chapter 20 . 5/23/2009
WOAH! Please update soon! This is great!
BemuxLimsaLivey chapter 20 . 5/23/2009
omg yay maria is dead and lilly is safe but :( for the fact that jasper was a jerk at the end! cant wait for the next chappie
Mina Luriya chapter 20 . 5/23/2009
wow that was flippin amazing! Im so happy elizabeth got to tear those bastards apart! Now THAT is karma. Poor lilly though, even if she seemed oblivious to what was happenng.

As for Jasper, I believe he is PMSing. Give him chocolate, tissues, and a hot bath and he'll be nicer by the end of the week... i hope.

Great chapter, simply adored it :)
gottalovethoseemeraldeyes chapter 20 . 5/22/2009
oh geez im going to end up being dramatic on my comments for every chapter...haha

this DEFINITELY finished off a LOT of things that seriously needed to be gone. cough maria and michael cough :)

im loving this story with every new chapter...but now i can't believe you're letting Jasper walk away like that. im pretty sure its got something to do with Elizabeth saving Edward and Lilly being Edward's daughter...Jasper's JEALOUS! well maybe. i can't wait to see what you've written, and hopefully we'll get Jasper's POV
juliannanight chapter 9 . 5/22/2009
Well I seem to be reviewing again and for a few reasons. One, I got a review back on my last review to where I said I just didn't feel like Bella or Emmett were really emotionally in character. That wasn't at all anything against the author or her friends. That was just me reviewing with what I thought. I have never meant for anyone to take that to heart thinking it was against them. More so, when it comes to the author herself of this story, I've now read most of the items she has posted (you have posted.) If I didn't already expect 'something' along the lines of what I've read from this author, and knowing in some way that I would like it. I wouldn't be reading it.

I've reviewed for other stories as well, with comments like the last, just giving my honest opinion which is what I thought reviews where for. I don't review unless I'm going to stick with a story, yet here I am at chapter 9 reviewing again, because I have stuck with this story. So far I have honestly really liked what I read, the only thing that threw me was the emotions of Emmett and Bella. I will make sure I do not make the mistake again and say I don't like something. I just wanted more of an insight on 'why' they reacted that way and not a little more harshly.

I also didn't realize just how long this fic already is until now. I had planned on staying up (Its 2am here) to read the whole thing. I would still like to do that, but I promise I will not review again because it was not my intention nor has it ever been to upset anyone with my words. So that I don't upset anyone with my words again I will not review. I would like to keep reading however because I do like the story. Again, I do apologize that my words were taken out of context, that must have been souly my own fault. Julianna
snoodles chapter 20 . 5/22/2009
Of course Major Whitlock was a major jerk. Did we really expect anything less. I'm glad that Elizabeth got to finish off Maria. Also a little torture of Michael was a nice touch.
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »