Reviews for Rose by a Lemon Tree
Madzilla1010 chapter 18 . 2/4
:'(
Madzilla1010 chapter 17 . 2/4
No, Rose, it's not a simple task! You can't just kill her; you love her! I want a happy ending where they go frolicking into the sunset with their vampire skin glittering like diamonds! Gah! Geophf!
Madzilla1010 chapter 16 . 2/4
Imagine having thoughts like these everyday and not being able to sleep them off. That's a tough lif... Err, I mean, existence. ;)
Madzilla1010 chapter 15 . 2/4
This was really disturbing and gruesome. And then I was sad and you made me cry. I want to highfive you for every second of everyday. Because this chapter was my favorite chapter and you are my hero and my love and will you marry me?
Madzilla1010 chapter 14 . 2/4
You sure know how to end a chapter. You are the master of making me want to read more. When you used "want" as a noun, I felt that it truly described Rosalie primal, insatiable desire to have Bella. Children don't learn words like desire. With the word want, you demonstrated how necessary and primary, Bella is becoming in Rose's life.
Madzilla1010 chapter 13 . 2/4
Rose is so clever. And cruel. And awesome. And so under appreciated in canon.
Madzilla1010 chapter 12 . 2/4
About halfway through, I had something really profound to put in this box here, but I forgot. Sigh. I'm such a disappointment as a reviewer. Well, beautiful as always. I was surprised by your(Rosalie's) depiction of Esmé. Is there a specific reason why she feels that way? Just because she sat by and did nothing while she was being turned?
Madzilla1010 chapter 11 . 2/4
The further i dive into this story the more I realize just how intelligent you are. You draw on a lot of knowledge and you elaborate tomb that knowledge with beautiful prose. It's very detailed and the descriptions, while extensive and well-thoughtout, don't make it difficult to understand the point you're trying to make. It would have been very easy to confuse the reader with your analysis of the feeding but you managed to make it incredibly easy on me.
Madzilla1010 chapter 10 . 2/4
Ooohh the revelation at the end. So good. It gave me chills.
Madzilla1010 chapter 9 . 2/4
Where did you find that song? Just wondering. Way to tie in Rose's escapades with her servants into cannon. Very smooth transition. But I already knew you were as smooth as a baby's butt with your way with words. Was Rose's cruelty towards the servants just paranoia that all of them were "fucking" her parents or was it something else? Maybe jealousy that they were getting her parents attention and she wasn't? I'm just thinking out loud here, don't mind me.
Madzilla1010 chapter 8 . 2/4
You taught me a new word uvular. That looks like it would be the name of some nonessential organ. I enjoyed this chapter because of the detail in which Rose contemplates the names. I'm glad you didn't decide on Lucy. All I would be able to think of would be "LUCYYYYY, I'm hooooooommmmmeeee"
Madzilla1010 chapter 7 . 2/2
Wow. I have a lot of respect and fear and awe and other emotions I'm not completely certain towards Rosalie's mother. I mean, just wow. No wonder Rosalie is such a badass.
I felt that her advice to Rose was really authentic though; it must have been a nightmare being a woman during that time period. Or maybe not, considering the hired "help". In a way, I feel that this moment between them actually reinforced her mother's love for her, if she really hated Rosalie she would not have helped her at all. This was Mrs. Hale's way of showing her love for her daughter. Do you agree, friend?
Madzilla1010 chapter 6 . 2/2
I love all of the references in this. This story is so great because you draw from a lot of knowledge and creativity. What you come up with it impressive because it's a unique insight into Rosalie's intelligent and self-loathing mind. I love you a lot.
romaruko chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
Maybe I should read My Sister Rosalie before I read this.
I really like your way of writing, tho. Very professional. Like, something I would read out of a book.
romaruko chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Tsk. Because you said not to read, now I REALLY wanna read it. Thanks for the warning, tho