Reviews for Jobs
LolaTheSa chapter 1 . 3/30
Only good part was edward taking out the trash that is this bella.

She literally became a whore for absolutely the stupidiest fucking reason, on top of that, she doesn't even have to be a whore.

This trash(bella) logic. - if i think my bff doesn't love me the way I love him, I'll become a whore instead of actually telling him and possibly fighting for him. I'll just willingly take a woman's most degrading 'job'-

You're most certainly stupid, writer, if you think we believe bella makes more then big business men as a fucking whore.
topangaxjazmin chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
ugh! lol...It seems wrong to not hear Edward apologize after what he said...I mean it needed to be said in some form but from what I got out of it he never really did anything to help her to begin with..he just didn't approve..so yea..I want to hear an apology with lots of begging lol
reeb.myoo chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
oh my god, that was so AMAZING i think i may scream... *screams* wow that was SO good. :)
twilight-fedishfreak chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
wow , dude that was brutal , brilliant but brutal , i liked the ending. you might be able to make a story out if it if you wanted to.
Jannet2403 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
that was quite unusual.. i as a prostitute.. but it ws good) especially i liked the way Edward tlked when he got drunk)) i mean "do you know how many timesi cried?" or smth like that)) anyway,itwas cool! good job!
Janelle-May chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
i thought it was heaps good,

please write another chapter!
Sesshy Rin 4ever chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
OMG really good. Please continue. I want to know what happens next. :(
dancingwiththedevil06 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
It's really good. You should make it into a story.
Sendmeonmyway chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
That was a good story. Short, sad, dramtic, and cute. Poor Edward, it's probably a good thing he doesn't remember his episode, but it's good that it woke Bella up and made her get a real job.

Xoxo- Sendmeonmyway
unknown2224 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
can you continue this please? there is so much left, like Bella's relationship with EVERYONE else! please? I am almost practically begging you here. that was so good and I want you to continue it please! for me?

mer
PandasRGOTHPolarBears chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
yea i kinda read only where it said that she was a prostitide and when they where drinking and edward said that he loevd bella and then the rest down so yea but it was really interesting !
Samtastic Sami chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
what a bitter-sweet roller coaster.

that was great, keep it up
TouchofRedemptionHintofElation chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Really good. lol I love your style though! I love your stories and that was really good :)!
DELEEEEETE chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Whoa! Loved it! x
edwardrocksmysocks chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
That was great! Lots of emotion all rolled up into a one-shot. I loved it!