Reviews for Jobs
LolaTheSa chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
Only good part was edward taking out the trash that is this bella.

She literally became a whore for absolutely the stupidiest fucking reason, on top of that, she doesn't even have to be a whore.

This trash(bella) logic. - if i think my bff doesn't love me the way I love him, I'll become a whore instead of actually telling him and possibly fighting for him. I'll just willingly take a woman's most degrading 'job'-

You're most certainly stupid, writer, if you think we believe bella makes more then big business men as a fucking whore.
topangaxjazmin chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
ugh! lol...It seems wrong to not hear Edward apologize after what he said...I mean it needed to be said in some form but from what I got out of it he never really did anything to help her to begin with..he just didn't yea..I want to hear an apology with lots of begging lol
reeb.myoo chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
oh my god, that was so AMAZING i think i may scream... *screams* wow that was SO good. :)
twilight-fedishfreak chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
wow , dude that was brutal , brilliant but brutal , i liked the ending. you might be able to make a story out if it if you wanted to.
Jannet2403 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
that was quite unusual.. i as a prostitute.. but it ws good) especially i liked the way Edward tlked when he got drunk)) i mean "do you know how many timesi cried?" or smth like that)) anyway,itwas cool! good job!
Janelle-May chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
i thought it was heaps good,

please write another chapter!
Sesshy Rin 4ever chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
OMG really good. Please continue. I want to know what happens next. :(
dancingwiththedevil06 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
It's really good. You should make it into a story.
Sendmeonmyway chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
That was a good story. Short, sad, dramtic, and cute. Poor Edward, it's probably a good thing he doesn't remember his episode, but it's good that it woke Bella up and made her get a real job.

Xoxo- Sendmeonmyway
unknown2224 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
can you continue this please? there is so much left, like Bella's relationship with EVERYONE else! please? I am almost practically begging you here. that was so good and I want you to continue it please! for me?

PandasRGOTHPolarBears chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
yea i kinda read only where it said that she was a prostitide and when they where drinking and edward said that he loevd bella and then the rest down so yea but it was really interesting !
Samtastic Sami chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
what a bitter-sweet roller coaster.

that was great, keep it up
TouchofRedemptionHintofElation chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Really good. lol I love your style though! I love your stories and that was really good :)!
DELEEEEETE chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Whoa! Loved it! x
edwardrocksmysocks chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
That was great! Lots of emotion all rolled up into a one-shot. I loved it!