Reviews for How Do We Fix This?
JaneLevisham chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
This is wonderful - I am totally in awe of your writing talent! Being a huge heartbeat fan I can certainly say you have captured the characters so very well!

I would love to hear your views on my HB story (currently under construction) - it wont be as half as good as this I can tell you now however, I would love to hear the view of a fellow heartbeat fan and fan fiction writer.
Rollieo 122 chapter 5 . 5/22/2009
Yay, they got back together! I loved reading this! The end's really sweet!

Brilliant story, I hope you write another one soon!

sheepqueen chapter 5 . 5/22/2009
n'aw cuteenes! i love!

glad that they got back together :D

i loved the way you used the snow as a sort of... metaphor, type thing, if you know what i mean ::)

love it!

*cough* SEQUAL! *cough*

xx
bubblygummmX chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
hello (: luv this story! hope theres more to come x
SacredAir chapter 3 . 4/19/2009
Hello! Sorry it's taken me so long to review - this chapter is wonderful - I could actually picture Joe looking all tense at the pub, looking all tensed up and worried, and trying to decide which woman to go and talk to! Brilliant! I hope Carol doesn't stay angry with him for too long!

SacredAir
Rollieo 122 chapter 3 . 4/3/2009
Ah, poor Joe... That was a very tricky situation... But then, he did dig himself that hole... But hopefully he will make up with Rachel and Carol soon...

Don't worry about the delay, this chapter was worth the wait!

I hope there's more soon!

sheepqueen chapter 3 . 3/27/2009
:O

i actually love this story; partly because i can see it fitting perfectly with the last episodes and because it's so well written :)

however, if carol and joe don't make up i may cry :'(

don't like rachel, never have ::)

lol

more soon please! ;D

x
sheepqueen chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
:O

again really nicely written, just like an episode :D

butt i hopes rob isn't going to mess up joe/carol :(

lol

more soon?

xx
sheepqueen chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
oh i like :D

it's just like i'm reading an episode! really well written :D

oh i hopes joe and carol make up :'(

more soon?

:-*

x
Rollieo 122 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Nice start!

Joe's my favourite character, and I think that you captured the situation he's got himself into with Carol really well! I can actually imagine him saying (and thinking) some of the things you included (especially that hole)...

I hope there'll be more soon!

SacredAir chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
This is awesome!

You captured the dynamics between Joe and Carol so well, I actually felt that I was watching it on TV.

And how Joe dug himself into a hole, I felt a bit sorry for him, but at the same time, it was quite funny.

I can't wait to see what happens next!

SacredAir