Reviews for On a Snow Day
Anmynous chapter 1 . 6/18
That's snow good!
...Sorry, just wanted to get that pun out of my system. Nice to see him genuinely happy for once!
Hamato Kameko chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
That was very cute; I enjoyed seeing Knuckles "let his hair down" so to speak, even if just a bit. Very nicely written. :)
Rainmy chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
kunkcles life is BORING,nice fic,kind of sweet
Blushing.Violet chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Awesome oneshot. I mean, really, really awesome. ;) That's something to be expected of Knuckles; never having someone to chuck snowballs at and never expecting to get hit square in the face with one. :P Wonderful friendship fic, the imagery is perfect. All around well done. Keep writing!
Frozen Nitrogen chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
"The clearly untouched snow had been quite satisfying, a visual reassurance that he was alone and the Island was free of interlopers."

- Ah, Knux, your solitude-hungry misanthropy knows no bounds. I did like how you made the echidna's like of the white stuff stem simply from the fact that it "made his job easier", as though there's no room in his head or his heart for mere aesthetic appreciation.

"The thought that anyone would even consider what he did with himself outside of those occasions, much less worry about it, was unexpected. He wasn't quite sure how he felt about it. Should he be flattered? He actually felt rather indignant."

- Ha, and again! He's really quite sociopathic when you think about it, isn't he? Independent to the point of jerkishness. Although you went on to swerve from asociality to snowfight hilarity seamlessly. It's all good!
Hawki chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Well I can certainly imagine this happening, especially in Fleetway's continuity (seem to recall Knuckles agreeing to let refugees from the Emerald Hill Zone...or something). The personas of Sonic and Knuckles are like oil and water.

Anyway, good job with the oneshot. There's a certain charm to it, so to speak, with Knuckles reluctant to open up despite indications that his instincts are more relaxed. Simple, but it works well.
Speedy1236 chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Really like it! Short, but nice.
Dr. Sipp chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
You updated, you updated! This is very cute, fluffy, I like it a a lot.
Neeachi chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
One of my favorite short fics yet. I just love this trio... best friends forever. x3
Taranea chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Wow, seriously cute fic - loved the atmosphere of that undisturbed snowworld before sonic came along and knuckles' sarcastic mental commentary - so him, just like the ice ball that his enormous strength would create. Loved it!
keem chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Awdures, once again you've captivated me. your stories are always such an absolute joy to read, and this one is no different. i loved the bits about amy being confused, and the fact that knuckles was torn between whether he should feel flattered or not, and he settled on being indignant. i loved the snowfight, and the feel-good atmosphere that followed. :D such an excellent fic!
Nek0Nek0 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
good story!
Master Metallix chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Nice friendship fic. Not too many authors just write stories about the simple things in life - this is a welcome relief after some of the darker fics I've read lately. Keep up the good work.