Reviews for Hidden Wings
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 21 . 5/29/2015
you just shared your grace with cas?
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 11 . 5/29/2015
what the fuck cas you did it!?
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 7 . 5/29/2015
I thought her angel name was anael? I never really thought they were that close I mean they talked and had sex I didn't even think of her again til she showed up again in the show
HA chapter 21 . 9/18/2014
I CALLED IT Y'ALL

I CALLED IT
Aurora's Sky chapter 9 . 6/19/2014
The hand to hand for some reason i found adorable. Cas is my favorite character besides bobby and dean
Aurora's Sky chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
i LOVE it! Dean And Sam Are Just Like Dean And Sam! Most FanFiction Writers Have A Problem With That. Love The Story, So Far.
Tashlia chapter 47 . 6/1/2014
I really liked Gabriel why did u make her evil she was awesome
Rain chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Oh my gosh. Before I read this I was flabbergasted when I read the summary. The OC's name is Rachel... AND SHE IS SHIPPED WITH CAS... MY NAME IS RACHEL. I LOVE CAS. IM SORRY BUT THIS IS LIKE A DREAM COME TRUE...
Guest chapter 52 . 6/17/2013
Great job. loved your story.
The1WriterFormerlyKnownAs chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I know this fic is a little old, but I'm new to the SPN fandom. It looks like it's going to be a good one. I'm going to add it to the community I started, 'Anything but Slash'.
redwolf7 chapter 52 . 12/30/2012
This was a really great story! I'm off to read the sequel!
Guest chapter 52 . 12/11/2012
Damnit, they had better not loose Cas and Suriel.
Guest chapter 50 . 12/10/2012
Sam :( *hugging him* *love evident in her voice but also clearly sad* Sam, how could you? You are strong without the demon blood. Plus you've already seen what you become if you keep using your power and drinking demon blood, you become the very thing you hunt. You made a ba decision, now at least do the right thing and free Rachel and take her to Suriel and Cas, they need to heal her. Let them help you too, you clearly aren't in much better shape than Rachel to fight Lucifer's army.
SamWinchesterfangirl chapter 49 . 12/10/2012
" "I shouldn't walk through that door," Dean whispered, his eyes locked with the room. "What walks back out…"

"I don't want you to do this," Cas sighed, "But we do need it."

"I know…" and without another word or glance back, Dean walked into his nightmare. " *hugging Dean* Dean, you are not a monster. You are a good person. You have had a horrible "destiny" thrown your way and yet you haven't given up, you still get up everyday and save people. And despite whatever you may think you really are worth saving. I'm right with Cas that I don't want you to have to do this but I honestly think that Rachel and Sam really do need you to save them.
SamWinchesterfangirl chapter 48 . 12/10/2012
( sorry my comments are kinda in reverse order almost)
Well Gabriel is a bitch and a traitor, but don't do it Dean. Please, I know you need the information but let someone else get it. *hugging Dean* Just don't, you know it will just add to the list of things you have been forced to do that you shouldn't have to. That you feel guilt over.

Oh shit! I didn't even think about the fact that Sam's still on demon blood, oh that detox shall not be fun.

Rachel, I don't think you were hallucinating Ryan. Sadly I think he broke and became a demon, though I hope I'm wrong.