Reviews for Time Crisis: Ultimatum
C. Rinkuki Takato chapter 12 . 1/13
To answer your question: A LOT. But I'm not so different from you, so it's like "pot kettle" thing. This story's great, and though I only played the 4th, I can practically picture the scenes in my head (why I pictured Sharon S. as Elizabeth Conway is a mystery to me..).
You probably would answer me, but I'm starting to suspect that one woman who asked someone to take away her baby the moment s/he is born sounds suspiciously like Evan's mother...
It's refreshing to read stories that explore VSSE/TC universe. Do you plan to integrate the 5th, too? (I kinda suspect you wouldn't...)
Ahh, don't I love it when the protagonist has rotten (but not so much) luck. And it's refreshing to see that protagonist-team wouldn't win as easily this time.
JD chapter 12 . 7/29/2016
Hey there! :)
That's cool to see a new chapter as usual. ;) It is darker than the previous ones to me with those events but that's not a bad point.
There was just something that I wouldn't have personally put into my TC fanfic (if I had to write it completely): it's the fact that the ace VSSE agents are such cracks with computers. I (personally, once again) think it's "too much" for them, I don't know if I'm really clear when I say that... I'm of course not telling you you did a bad choice (of course not) but I just wanted to let you know. ;) Still, it's a nice chapter and I'm still waiting for the next ones!
See you. :) And sorry for my not-that-awesome english.
The Rainbow Monocerus chapter 11 . 1/15/2016
Of course, we're still interested! Don't worry, it's not too anti-climatic. Now we look forward to a counter offensive!
JD chapter 11 . 1/5/2016
Hello. :)
Nice chapter, once again. But really, Evan is freaking unlucky in your story, haha! When he was about to get better, he gets injured again. X) But it was also nice to see how much the other agents are worrying about him but personally, I thought Giorgio as being a bit too cold in this situation, am I right? And in the other hand, I liked that he helped Evan the way he did. I don't know if I'm clear but it's how I feel about this. And yeah, I'm totally still interested in your story and I'm pretty sure I won't be the only one. ;)
See you!
Joker chapter 10 . 12/10/2015
OOOOHHHHH! This chapter made my heart pump with adrenaline!
What's next?
Update soon!
JD chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Hey, Mimi! :)
I know this fanfic since 2010 and I must admit I wasn't really expecting a new chapter to come now so what a good surprise it was when I saw you updated it! And this new chapter is just awesome, maybe the best one of your story. Like the others, I'm waiting to read the next chapter, I'm so impatient to see what will happen!
For the previous chapters, they are really good too and I enjoyed reading them. :) I'm still wondering who is the pregnant woman (not that pregnant anymore after the prologue haha) but I guess we're going to know in the future... Well, hope you will update this awesome fanfic soon if you can! See you. :)
The Rainbow Monocerus chapter 9 . 11/5/2015
Such a cliffhanger! Can't wait to read the next chapter, I AM HOOKED.
Joker chapter 9 . 10/24/2015
YAY! The new chapter!
I still love this, even through it was a long wait…
Please update soon!
No One chapter 8 . 7/10/2015
Please update soon!
Joker chapter 8 . 11/23/2014
I love the story so far! Please update soon!
mayahabee chapter 8 . 1/30/2012
I'm loving this fanfic! It's like the most decent fanfic on Time Crisis! YOU REALLY NEED TO UPDATE THIS STORY OR ELSE I WILL RAGE!
thelionheartedgirl chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
Hey! Update! I'm dyin of waitin here! _

This fandom really needs more stories don't you think? :/
Wigglybookworm chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Woah man...this is really good for a series with such a small amount of material to work with... hope you update soon!
thelionheartedgirl chapter 8 . 4/7/2011
Nice! Thx for the update _

could you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write a seperate story on the whole Alan thing? I think it'd be pretty good :D
thelionheartedgirl chapter 6 . 2/23/2011