Reviews for Demashita! Powerpuff Girls ZX: Twin Souls
Kanius chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
The story's getting pretty good. I loved the references to Pharaohmon, Houou, and the Ghidorah/Rajita events.

Also, the Morpheous cameo was great. Can't wait until Team Urameshi jump into the action. D

I'm interested in your two Digimon characters, Ericks and Alia. Oh, and Takuya always seems to get involved in some many predicaments. I'm interested to see what Sakaki has planned with him. Rei, Cammy, and Miyako are gonna go ballistic if they ever hear about this.

I like where everything seems to be going. Can't wait for the next chapter. Just watch for the spelling. I know you mentioned one of your keys on your keyboard was broken, but just for future reference... proofread your story carefully. Your story will come out even better that way.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Wolfbane420 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Nice story dude can't wait for the next chapter and if you want you can use my char Vega Hunter. Yes the same Vega that is dating Ami in Kanius' YuYuGiDigiMoon fics.
Kanius chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I got your email and luckily I found this story through search.

I don't know much about PPZ, but this is a promising start. I'm even more excited to know you're crossing this over with my YuYuGiDigiMoon series. D

I can't wait to see how you'll incorporate the other YuYuGiDigiMoon cast into your story. The summary mentioned 'ReixHiei,' so I can assume Hiei and Team Urameshi will appear soon.

My only criticism is that I've found a few misspellings. You might to look back and check.

Keep this story going. I await your next chapter.