Reviews for In My Darkest Dreams
Addicted1 chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
Thank you for this ending. I love that you had both of them stretch their comfort zones in order to be with each other-very fitting. It felt balanced, something that is just lovely in a good B/G fic-thank you for this! I read it straight through, and enjoyed it start to finish!
Addicted1 chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
Yay for Willow as the voice of sanity and for Xander standing up for Giles! And great work on Buffy-I tend to get angry with her and her treatment of Giles, but her complex about hurting the men she loved rang true and actually made me feel sorry for her for once. Well done!

And I love Decisive Giles! Don't get on the plane, Buffy!
Addicted1 chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
Awww, again! I love perceptive Willow, and Margaret's deadpan sense of humor is great. And again-Poor Giles! And again, I love the Giles/Xander bonding. I love the way you write their relationship.
Addicted1 chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
Awww! Xander/Giles friendship-I love it.
Your characterizations are spot-on. And I love the way you illustrate the depths of the Scooby relationships through the liberties Buffy takes with Giles (I get a kick out of you reminding us that Margaret is observing!) and the teasing among Buffy, Giles, and Xander.
Addicted1 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Poor Giles! So like Buffy to be so thoughtless and then so caring. I do hope our poor Watcher survives!
MysticStarfall chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
I've read quite a few of your Buffy/Giles stories, and I have to say, wasn't something I ever thought myself interested in, but you did an amazing job on them. :)
cbrendible chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
Tear filled happy ending! I love it!
The Ashes Fan chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
That was superb! The only thing that could make it better now would be a sequel *cough, please write one, cough*

But in all seriousness it was fantastic work and it has left me just wishing for more, so a sequel would be really great to read hehe. Fantastic work, well done! :)
LinZE chapter 5 . 2/7/2010
A lovely look at Giles post season 7 - it's exactly how I see him, becoming more and more embroiled in the running of the new council and killing himself in the process.

I'm glad he had his family though,

thanks for sharing

xLx
Giles Lover chapter 5 . 12/7/2009
I always love a happy ending! Fantastic job with this story! Thank you so much for writing!
Angel of the day chapter 5 . 6/28/2009
Aw how sweet. Love it!
angstkitten chapter 5 . 5/1/2009
cute! oh the cute, squishy, fluffies. i love giles, he's just adorable. and while i prefer gilesxxan, gilesxbuffy is sweet, too. great little story.
angstkitten chapter 2 . 5/1/2009
this is looking really good so far. honestly, i'm reviewing so i can have it marked in my account-stuff and find it again to finish, because i have to go to sleep now. like, an hour ago now. so goodnight. i shall return this evening. this is a great story so far. giles being all emotionally-closed is great. and xander showing up! that was a surprise. kinda. of course, i'm sitting here, telling buffy and giles before xan even showed up, to give the file-reading job to xander. maybe a couple people? xan and a less-experienced one? train 'im up a bit? yeah. sounds good. ...rambling. sorry. i sleep now.
blue talith chapter 5 . 3/19/2009
I just got turned to mush. My eyes were beginning to mist up. And, you know what, I wouldn't mind reading more about this oh, so FANTASTIC relationship!
absorbaloff chapter 5 . 2/28/2009
I loved it. very angst-y with a happy ending!

I hope there is a sequel on the way.