Reviews for Pheromones
woah man chapter 2 . 3/1
talk about bowchika wowe wow
AsNaye chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
Oh god! Please, update!
Angel-Psycho chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
Oh my god! That's sooo cute! I definitly love this story D You're really getting the essential parts of each character, so i can truly feel like i am in the story and see and feel everything with my own eyes! luffy's reaction is just so perfect and hilarious! and i would have never thought of zoro and robin as such a sweet couple! i wish there were more stories like this out there - funny and sweet at the same time, without getting to far away from the "true" one piece characters )
(sry for my bad english - isn't my mother tongue)
NaLu chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
Fantastic! I love this!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
i just love this story! it's so great, and well written!
i really like how the character's actions are very believable, and especially luffy, (who is difficult to write in romance) who is not out of character.
great job!
could we expect a sequel?
otaku03 chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
hahahaha ! :D awesome. i wish there was more to the story!
if someday , by some miracle, you would continue this story, i'd be such a happy person!
Trunksmybaby chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
I loved it! Great story
IAMNOTAHAM chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
Awwwww, how cute! I love it~!
uknounx chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
great story hurry and update
NinjaSheik chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
Stargazer-Aika chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
Lols! I love these stories where love potions are included. Good job! _

Though I have to say...poor Sanji. Must've suffered from shock afterwards. XD
reikos22 chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
nice! zoro and robin were already together! yay! xD
XxPersephone chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
really good story but is this the end?
coolreader5 chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
I love it. r u going to write more or is this it? )
Raven the Ravenous chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
If I could laugh up a riot I would but I can't. Curse the night hours and the people who need their sleep!

I can definitely see Luffy wearing Nami's undergarments like a hat and I lol'd at the perverted cooks and skeletons XD It sure was amusing to read Nami acting more tender since it's been a long time when I last read and reviewed a chapter. Unmitigated horror. XD; I'm sorry to laugh at Sanji for that but it was just too funny. Luffy's response was plain, simple, and funny. The subtleness of Zoro and Robin was amusing to me. Good job for Usopp setting that mousetrap. XD And Franky being dramatic as usual.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »