Reviews for Barely Breathing
More? :D
Guest chapter 7 . 2/28/2013
IT BEEN 3 SODDING YEARS! I demand another chapter!
The Sloth Alchemist chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
Any plans to continue this story?
SamCro92 chapter 7 . 6/23/2012
Just curious if your every going to finish this. If not can you at least give a chapter to finish everything going on on the story.
Cole22 chapter 7 . 11/10/2011
Noooo! Haven't updated in over a year. :( It's turned out to be such a good story. Hopefully you haven't lost interest, and will eventually continue.
Kylie Potter chapter 7 . 3/7/2011
Please continue this too!
RedEclipedTwilight chapter 7 . 2/26/2011
Hey dude, love the story, hope you can continue coz you got real talent for a good story line but i also understand the busy part, anyways just a fan expression their appreciation thanks for the good fic.
Dance4Grace chapter 7 . 1/9/2011
I've read the first story today as well and this sequel and i'm loving it! i cannot wait for your next update! this is great!
Silver-uni chapter 7 . 12/12/2010

update please!
megumisakura chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
great story!

firequaker chapter 6 . 2/18/2010
Please say your going to update this soon!

Besides you need to get spike movin soon, he has to find the love of his undead life! Kittens gotta get that chip out too!

I have to ask will trevers try to put that chip in faith?( buy the way i love her, shes so much like the orginal charater i think) cause then wesly has got to object!

Will joyce die like in the sries? That would be a bummer is buffy doesnt see her again..cause you know i like the happy endings!
Marene chapter 6 . 1/21/2010
I've read Holding on to You and I really liked it. It's a pity you've given up Barely Breathing, I would like to read it!

I love your Spike, your Buffy and the most of your characters. I dislike Riley too and de pairing Wes/Faith doesn't convince me. I like Wes/Fred much more.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »