Reviews for Breaking and Entering
BluuGirl chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Wow. Just... wow that was...epic beyond imagination. Edgy, explict, hot, and sexy as anything.

And this is your first repo fic? Amazing! I guess it's a little hard to write a sequal but...consider it?

Gonna go and see if you have anymore Repo stuff up.

Fabulous job.
Romeo'sLover0416 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Very nice.
Misplaced Levity chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Great story, long without seeming it, and satisfyingly so. I liked the original character, and I thought both characters were written believably. Great job, I loved the story!
Gryffindor'sSlytherinPrincess chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
That was amazing. I was kind of hoping against hope that he would stay, or some romantic bullshit like that, but I knew he wouldn't...However, I l *loved* the add of him leaving her the Zydrate, like he cares for her enough to want to her to get the surgery and live, even though he seems to have a love-hate relationship with it.

Really well done. My ONLY caveat(did I spell that right?) was that...well, you never said her name! Not once! I want to know who this mystery girl is, with so many connections to Shilo's character. In fact, she almost seems to be like an "alternate universe" version of shilo, both parents still alive, but hate her, actually sick, and sick in a different way, etc etc...

Really brill though.

Honestly.

3Kismet
Michelle M chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
You totally need to make this into a story! I loved it!
Cybernetic Mango chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
out and about, when I used to go out, Rent!

Blue voodoo: Band?
NightWorldFreak chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
i like it
Sorcelle Dragonmoon chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Alright, I have to say that you are BRILLIANT when it comes to writing the Graverobber! You manage to capture him perfectly, making my fangirl heart skip a beat... lol.

I hope that you write more fics with him...

Allusions:

Alice in Wonderland - "Raven and the writing desk" bit

Rapunzel - the house only being accessible with the balcony

Rent- the line from "Will you light my candle?"

Not sure if this is one, but the coughing reminded me of Satine from Moulin Rouge, especially when he noticed the blood...
Jilly chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Wow, what a great story! You really captured Graverobber's personality so well. It was delicious, all around.
Graverobber Groupie chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Wow! I've finally found a Repo! OC that I like! The girl was adorable, and you've made a very sexy (in-character!) Graverobber, and combined the two into a very, very hot story.
Anamin chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Nice. I really liked the last part :)
delicate.disaster chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Oh my god! I absolutely love it! You make me wish that I was her.. Although, I wouldn't have struggled as much. I love it, especially since it wasn't just smut, nor was it just a cliche story. You're my total hero. :]
RavenclawKB chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Wow, that was strange but excellent!

So sad he had to leave, but I guess that's a one-shot.

Why would you be afraid of flames? I think you did an excellent job, and not just the story idea, your actual writing is fabulous.

- Kat 3
A chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Nicely done! Tastefully erotic...a first-class first attempt! 3 Much better than many of the erotic stories I have read. A!
JessieDevil666 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
That was a spectacular OC! I don't suppose you'd consider continuing this story, would you?