Reviews for Powerless
MamaLadyKT chapter 12 . 6/2
Wow. Just WOW! I’ve been reading SM FanFiction for 18 years! This is what I have always wanted Sailor Moon to evolve into. The early years fun and flighty but over time, the intensity needed to pick up and that is what you’ve done. You have matured and evolved the characters while keeping them in-character and dialed up the intensity and seriousness. I love it. I love this story. I love that someone finally FINALLY addresses the undoubtable reality of Usagi and Mamoru having PTSD after all that they’ve been through. So thank you for this amazing, gripping, unabashingly real story about our favorite superheroines. It is now my all time favorite.

Side note: I need more! Please consider a sequel. I wanna read about the Sailor Wars.
serenityrain2233 chapter 12 . 5/19
I loved this story it had me hooked couldnt stop reading it...
animeneko311 chapter 12 . 3/19
love this story!
Nice chapter ending
IceBlueQuill chapter 12 . 2/18/2017
Hi!

OMG, I need to thank you for sharing with us this amazing story! I loved it so, so much! To be honest, I felt as if I was watching an episode of the anime or reading the manga. I love it so much, I just feel like it should be an official story or something. This is so good, I was sad to see you hadn't uploaded more stories, I really was looking forward for a sequel or maybe one shots or something... Anything! You got me hooked with your storytelling, and I really, really want to thank you for all the awesome time I spent reading this. Thank you, thank you! I hope to read more stories by you in the future.

See you!
Ice
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 12 . 2/15/2017
This story was amazing and I enjoyed it, Happy Valentine's Day!
slightlyxjaded chapter 12 . 1/1/2017
I loved this story so much that I read it all in one day! I was sooooo impressed by all the different conflicts and layers within this story. My heart especially broke for Usagi and Mamoru. I'm so glad that she was able to heal him from his misery because that couldn't have been easy to deal with and he sure as hell would not have been able to get through life much longer than that. However, the fact that Usagi allowed Mamoru to murder someone, even someone as sick and evil as her uncle, struck me because it clearly showed the depth of her trauma. I also appreciated the angst and complicatedness of the last chapter and I am glad that they FINALLY were honest with each other about their feelings and needs. The end was beautiful and I also have faith in the Senshi. Thank you for this wonderful story! Hopefully this isn't the last we hear from you!
Jennifer chapter 12 . 6/29/2016
I clicked on a whim and I am absolutely shocked that your fic doesn't have thousands of reviews yet. Legitimately one of the best Sailor Moon stories I've ever read. I'm going to blame the lack of reviews on the fact that the Sailor Moon fandom is simply not what it used to be. Hope to see LOTS more of your work! You are fantastic!
msuarez95 chapter 12 . 5/15/2016
This is the best fanfiction I've read in a while. Kudos. :)
Feathers Fall Like Snow chapter 12 . 4/19/2016
I think this is one of of not the best sailor moon fanfic I've ever read. It's so my fav and it's perfect and so in character and real and you are such an incredible writer and I applause you. You must keep writing because I adore your style! I love how you showed the importance of their friendships and the strengths they all have and their insecurities. I loved Ami's real emotions about her overcoming her feelings of uselessness and then having Makoto's and Rei going from being incredibly strong to feeling isolated when they lost everything and Selenity's help after the ordeal and Cirius' pure insanity on different levels and Mamo's pure emotions and rage and love and comfort and the last chapter of him and Usagi where they're both just too in love and idiots but they're so wonderful together and Haruka's driving devotion to Usagi and all of their interactions between each of the Senshi's were magnificent and I could prattle on forever because there's so many incredible things about this story that it deserves so much love!
AkageIsumi chapter 12 . 4/19/2016
Hi there :-)
With "Powerless" you've created a truly touching, fascinating, stong story. I do like your characterisation quite a lot, just as the "growing up" of Usagi and co.
The ending is truly an invitation for you're phantasy to play. I think a sequel isn't nessecary for the story has a beautiful ending, though I would like to see some spinoffs like Mina/Motoki or Rei/Yui romances.

Lasr but not least: I think the later chapters could be shorter -in terms of less words a chapter. Your first chapters were very short, the last two veeeery long. I would suggest around 5-10k words a chapter so one can finish one (like in the middle of the night _~) and continue in the morning, without having to search and scroll through 70k words o.O'

Anyway: Nice story! I'm burning to read more of your pen (or keyboard )
Jenniiibear chapter 12 . 3/11/2016
This was an interesting story. I liked the direction it took and the progression of Moon's development. The side story with Queen Selenity and numerous other small bits I think need to be developed more. Like Motoki and Venus. Chiro and Rei, how Chiro fits into this coming battles.

Definitely feel like there needs to be a Part 2 to this story. It is set up perfectly. Lots of aspects to explore.
bubblymoon chapter 12 . 3/7/2016
This story was excellent! Hope you writ more stories in the future!
NoLife-sama chapter 12 . 2/27/2016
Exellent fanfic! I love your style. Are you going to do a sequel?
Ashley10155 chapter 12 . 1/30/2016
This was amazing ! Beautifully written, I binged read it in two days (: (Would have been less but school got in the way haha) But I hope you definitely do either a sequel or post another story ! You're a great writer !