Reviews for Powerless
JemDragon84 chapter 14 . 6/26/2014
Awesome! Only thing I noticed missing was the public/world/governments reactions during the wedding planning and all. Also if they ever felt with the snitch or did the girl confront her friend about what she did. Otherwise love the story. Fav-ing it now.
Kristenw17 chapter 14 . 3/26/2014
Beautiful :) Simple as that.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/11/2013
I would like to know why this story is so under-reviewed :P It's one of the best I've read thus far!
sailor moon fan chapter 14 . 7/20/2013
THAT WAS AWESOME!
Shaydees chapter 14 . 1/4/2013
Simply wonderful! This is what Sailor Moon should progress to. This story felt like the natural conclusion to the series; there could only be this. I hope that you will share more with us in the future.
Fatecaster chapter 14 . 12/20/2012
AAAAH, I have absoutely no words to describe how completely emotional and fantastic this story is! Honestly, I'm flabbergasted into sheer silence. What a wonderfully deep and intense fic!
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 14 . 11/2/2012
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!
AM chapter 14 . 10/30/2012
Great story! I read it all in one sitting. It was really beautiful. And I was so happy that you softened Pluto's punishment at the end. Congratulations on finishing, and I hope to see more stories from you!
SailorSea chapter 14 . 10/30/2012
Love the story! It was one of the best sailor moon stories I have read in a long time. Great ending it just flowed and fit in perfectly
tryntee13 chapter 14 . 10/30/2012
I have been remiss in not reviewing. This was a super well written story. I loved the detail and imagery. The plot flowed really well in my opinion. I hope you keep writing and this story is read by many! great job!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 14 . 10/29/2012
This story was amazing and had a wonderful ending.
Bin82501 chapter 14 . 10/29/2012
wonderful conclusion
lunamoonangel chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
It's been awhile since I've read a Sailor Moon fic that has caught my attention like this one has. I Love it and can wait for the next chapter! Please update soon!
LBricker88 chapter 12 . 6/1/2011
this is a great story and i am sad that it is coming to an end, however at the same time i can't wait ti see what is revealed! please keep up the great work! this chapter was amazing btw! i hope to read more from you soon! hope all is well on your end!

Blessings,

Lyndsay B.
sami1010220 chapter 12 . 5/5/2011
wow, this has been an incredible fic. it had a great plot, and i think you portrayed the characters really well. i take it that this is the point where they start the whole crystal tokyo thing? i'm really looking forward to reading more :)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »