Reviews for Powerless
Jennifer chapter 12 . 6/29
I clicked on a whim and I am absolutely shocked that your fic doesn't have thousands of reviews yet. Legitimately one of the best Sailor Moon stories I've ever read. I'm going to blame the lack of reviews on the fact that the Sailor Moon fandom is simply not what it used to be. Hope to see LOTS more of your work! You are fantastic!
msuarez95 chapter 12 . 5/15
This is the best fanfiction I've read in a while. Kudos. :)
Feathers Fall Like Snow chapter 12 . 4/19
I think this is one of of not the best sailor moon fanfic I've ever read. It's so my fav and it's perfect and so in character and real and you are such an incredible writer and I applause you. You must keep writing because I adore your style! I love how you showed the importance of their friendships and the strengths they all have and their insecurities. I loved Ami's real emotions about her overcoming her feelings of uselessness and then having Makoto's and Rei going from being incredibly strong to feeling isolated when they lost everything and Selenity's help after the ordeal and Cirius' pure insanity on different levels and Mamo's pure emotions and rage and love and comfort and the last chapter of him and Usagi where they're both just too in love and idiots but they're so wonderful together and Haruka's driving devotion to Usagi and all of their interactions between each of the Senshi's were magnificent and I could prattle on forever because there's so many incredible things about this story that it deserves so much love!
AkageIsumi chapter 12 . 4/19
Hi there :-)
With "Powerless" you've created a truly touching, fascinating, stong story. I do like your characterisation quite a lot, just as the "growing up" of Usagi and co.
The ending is truly an invitation for you're phantasy to play. I think a sequel isn't nessecary for the story has a beautiful ending, though I would like to see some spinoffs like Mina/Motoki or Rei/Yui romances.

Lasr but not least: I think the later chapters could be shorter -in terms of less words a chapter. Your first chapters were very short, the last two veeeery long. I would suggest around 5-10k words a chapter so one can finish one (like in the middle of the night _~) and continue in the morning, without having to search and scroll through 70k words o.O'

Anyway: Nice story! I'm burning to read more of your pen (or keyboard )
Jenniiibear chapter 12 . 3/11
This was an interesting story. I liked the direction it took and the progression of Moon's development. The side story with Queen Selenity and numerous other small bits I think need to be developed more. Like Motoki and Venus. Chiro and Rei, how Chiro fits into this coming battles.

Definitely feel like there needs to be a Part 2 to this story. It is set up perfectly. Lots of aspects to explore.
AnimeNerd102 chapter 12 . 3/7
This story was excellent! Hope you writ more stories in the future!
NoLife-sama chapter 12 . 2/27
Exellent fanfic! I love your style. Are you going to do a sequel?
Ashley10155 chapter 12 . 1/30
This was amazing ! Beautifully written, I binged read it in two days (: (Would have been less but school got in the way haha) But I hope you definitely do either a sequel or post another story ! You're a great writer !
chaoticwisdom chapter 12 . 1/28
I'm incredibly surprised you don't have an insane amount of reviews because this was really well written. It was touching in all the right spots filled with true despair, miscommunication between two souls who desperately love one another, love between friends and family, and so true to Sailor Moon without being a silly repeat of what we've all seen before. I loved the ending. Very few stories can have such strong beginnings, middles, and ends but you did it! Can't wait to read more from you!
aurora301 chapter 12 . 1/28
This Story is just great and your style writing is really awesome. You did great with the balance between the fights and the "normal" live.
I hope you'll write a sequel.
SilentStar-009 chapter 12 . 1/25
I loved reading this! You write very well and the plot was well thought out and interesting to read. I'm so curious about some lose ends like the new enemy and Chiro' s story. I'm glad you shared this with the Sailor Moon Fanfiction community and I hope to read more from you!
TropicalRemix chapter 12 . 1/25
was that dark cloud an enemy? maybe you could write a sequal or something. Nice long story. I have to re-read it from the beginning because I forgot what this was about.
JemDragon84 chapter 14 . 6/26/2014
Awesome! Only thing I noticed missing was the public/world/governments reactions during the wedding planning and all. Also if they ever felt with the snitch or did the girl confront her friend about what she did. Otherwise love the story. Fav-ing it now.
Kristenw17 chapter 14 . 3/26/2014
Beautiful :) Simple as that.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/11/2013
I would like to know why this story is so under-reviewed :P It's one of the best I've read thus far!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »