Reviews for Powerless
Kristenw17 chapter 14 . 3/26
Beautiful :) Simple as that.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/11/2013
I would like to know why this story is so under-reviewed :P It's one of the best I've read thus far!
sailor moon fan chapter 14 . 7/20/2013
THAT WAS AWESOME!
Shaydees chapter 14 . 1/4/2013
Simply wonderful! This is what Sailor Moon should progress to. This story felt like the natural conclusion to the series; there could only be this. I hope that you will share more with us in the future.
Fatecaster chapter 14 . 12/20/2012
AAAAH, I have absoutely no words to describe how completely emotional and fantastic this story is! Honestly, I'm flabbergasted into sheer silence. What a wonderfully deep and intense fic!
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 14 . 11/2/2012
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!
AM chapter 14 . 10/30/2012
Great story! I read it all in one sitting. It was really beautiful. And I was so happy that you softened Pluto's punishment at the end. Congratulations on finishing, and I hope to see more stories from you!
SailorSea chapter 14 . 10/30/2012
Love the story! It was one of the best sailor moon stories I have read in a long time. Great ending it just flowed and fit in perfectly
tryntee13 chapter 14 . 10/30/2012
I have been remiss in not reviewing. This was a super well written story. I loved the detail and imagery. The plot flowed really well in my opinion. I hope you keep writing and this story is read by many! great job!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 14 . 10/29/2012
This story was amazing and had a wonderful ending.
Bin82501 chapter 14 . 10/29/2012
wonderful conclusion
lunamoonangel chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
It's been awhile since I've read a Sailor Moon fic that has caught my attention like this one has. I Love it and can wait for the next chapter! Please update soon!
LBricker88 chapter 12 . 6/1/2011
this is a great story and i am sad that it is coming to an end, however at the same time i can't wait ti see what is revealed! please keep up the great work! this chapter was amazing btw! i hope to read more from you soon! hope all is well on your end!

Blessings,

Lyndsay B.
sami1010220 chapter 12 . 5/5/2011
wow, this has been an incredible fic. it had a great plot, and i think you portrayed the characters really well. i take it that this is the point where they start the whole crystal tokyo thing? i'm really looking forward to reading more :)
yumi2482 chapter 12 . 4/7/2011
wow, great job. that was an interesting idea.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »