Reviews for Blind Hope
Garrett2013 chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
Plz plz plz write more I love this!
hushhushmygoddess chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
loved it keep updating nd i will review
Serene80 chapter 6 . 12/1/2011
You are a cruel, cruel, cruel person to have not updated this for two years. Get to it already. I'm hooked! Emmett is SOooooooooooo my favorite Cullen, with Alice a very close second. I really like blind Emmett. Something about it really works for me. Please, please, please update!
ArynDrago chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
Love your story. Hope you are going to finish this story. It has a refreshing side to emmett.

Please update soooooooooooooon pretty please!
The Great Katabawa chapter 6 . 6/16/2011
Love your story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
fantasylover4evr chapter 6 . 12/21/2010
i love this! plz update again soon
CarlyMikaelson chapter 6 . 8/20/2010
Good chapter and story. Please update soon.
Fairy Forsaken chapter 6 . 2/19/2010
love the story.

Is the number 60?
PassionPunch chapter 6 . 11/30/2009
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

PLEASE
Wfhbe chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
I'm confused...How did Bella get in her truck and go home if Alice picked her up?
sydney chapter 6 . 8/13/2009
i thought this was such a sweet story so far, yeah emmet isn't the jock in the story, but i was noce to see a more sensitive side of him. this story rocks, and ive read a lot of differnt ones.
sunystone chapter 6 . 5/26/2009
Cute chapter!
vynnessia chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
Hi. Loving this story so far. Though i caught a mistake that you made.

You had Alice pick up bella, so she wasn't driving her truck, but when you wrote out when she was leaving, that 'she got into her truck and headed home'

Just wanted to let you know
NCChris chapter 6 . 5/16/2009
This is really cute so far - I can't wait to see what happens next...
htr17 chapter 6 . 5/15/2009
Aww that was sweet.

I can't wait until the next chapter!