Reviews for The It School
4Eva Dreaming chapter 11 . 3/9/2014
GRRR stupid announcer lady lucky who ever she... I can't wait for the next chapter thought this is great and I love how Sakura and Shikamaru are friends. Also XD who's in her bathroom?!
berryboom chapter 11 . 9/21/2013
I read your story today, and I'm hooked. Like, seriously? This is the best high school fic I've read after theCherryOnTop, like you hinted as well. (I think I may have been reading your fic for the second time, but I don't remember...eh, so forgetful) But you're being too unfair, aren't you? I don't think it's been updated for a long time (and yes, I do read story info, all of it). Please freakin' UPDATE the story I wanna know a bunch of stuff that you've been hiding in the fic as a thing to keep us in suspense. Like, who's that gossip bitch? And what's the plan? And who the hell has been sitting in Sak's bathtub (in case it isn't sasuke) ... the list goes on.

translation: update soon, cliffhangers kill me.

PLEASE? PLEASE?

-berryboom

-BB
OffTheRockers14 chapter 11 . 12/26/2012
omg why havent u updated.
littlepocky chapter 11 . 9/26/2012
Pleeeeeeeeeeeasssssseeeeeeee eeeee finish this. Seriously, I can't stop reading it. I NEED MORE.

OH EM GEE. Lady Luck attacked her?

I bet it's Sai. Or someone.

Even though that wouldn't make very much sense but whatevs.

I know you haven't updated in like a year, but UPDATE SOOOON. I love your writing style and humor.
Stella Snapdragon chapter 11 . 8/24/2012
i absolutely loooove this story an have been following it for almost a year(:
please update3
Guest chapter 11 . 7/24/2012
Oh my god. Such a good story. One thing though: you need to update. When's the last time you did, last year? Everyone's anticipating the end! So update!
Mybfflisazombie chapter 11 . 7/18/2012
Wow. You've got me hooked on this story. Usually I hate stories about Sakura, especially highschool ficd, actually no I despise them but this. This is gold. You've managed to make Sakura someone I actually adore, have the characters have depth and have a genuine not overdone plot to go with this. You've kept me on my toes and I really wish you'd update.
StayDreaming chapter 7 . 5/27/2012
Whoo girl! I love your choice of music! ;D

I literally gave a fan girl squeal when I saw DBSK and Big Bang :P

I absolutely love Gara Gara Go! It's one of my fave Big Bang songs. If you ever need any new artists or songs, just Pm me. I have a giant list of kpop songs lol

And by the way, this is one of the best fanfics I've read in a long time! You should try more high school fanfics even if you don't like it very much. You are an awesome writer! Keep up the great work! :D
YukariSakura chapter 11 . 3/8/2012
HOW CAN YOU END A CHAPTER ON A CLIFF HANGER AS CLIFF HANGER-ISH AS THAT! ARE YOU MAD?;O UPDATE SOOOOOONNN!. Oops over use of capital letters and exclamation marks, my bad oopsy.
Tainted Heroine chapter 11 . 2/28/2012
update! im really lovin this story.
Hey chapter 11 . 2/4/2012
Omg Itachi! Lolz. Anyway now I wonder who Lady Luck is now! Hmmm and who the ... naked person in the bath tub is.
Hey chapter 10 . 2/3/2012
Ohhh, I like Sakura in this chapter! But I hope when Sasuke says "Why don't you remember?" doesn't mean Sakuras about to remember something nice they did for her. I mean I want them to do something nice. But at the same time...Sakura can't get her 'revenge' then. Plus she will once again be proved wrong by the Uchiha chickenbutt. :D At least let them see that using Sakura is a bad idea! :) *Insert evil laugh* Anyway...
Hey chapter 7 . 2/3/2012
OMG, this chapter was was was...IDK! But I 3 it! Especially the Itachi part. I can really see how he is a player. Plus I fangirl squealed when he was mentioned. ... Gosh I am such a loser. Ok but ya and the last part was hilarious too. A DEAD BODY! :D
Hey chapter 5 . 2/3/2012
... I have to say . . . I love your story so far. :) This story is so different! And you know how Sasuke said he would like kill her father or whatever? I was kinda hoping for Sakura to say something like: If you kill my father I will hate you forever and I would never even consider going through with your plan. Let's just say, you'll regret it if you kill my father.

Sorta like blackmail with blackmail. But this is super good too!
fanffic reader chapter 7 . 1/21/2012
this is a really good story, but sometimes i get confuesed like in the 1st chapter at the end, i wasn't sure did sasuke slap sakura or did he do something else. to you as a writer it can come completely obvious what is happening but to me and maybe some others doesn't really. so the only thing it bothers me is that you are a bit unspecific at some point who did what to whom.