Reviews for Doppelganger
Onions chapter 13 . 3/25/2012
If I had a large, empty bottle, I would fill it with the tears of joy I cried when I saw that this new chapter had been added. If wishes were horses, then beggars would ride. Wouldn't they? Oh yes, they would. Kudos, BreakingFable, for another well-written story of lovely, porcelain Jeff and drunken, bobo-faced Matt. I love wrestling!
Onions chapter 12 . 1/11/2011
This chapter reminds me of a story my great grandma Crucible once told me. She said, "As the moon rose over Doppleganger Land, Jeffrey, Jeff, Matthew and Matt danced like fevered puppets possessed by the debil. That debil was a MEAN debil and wouldn't let the dancin' stop 'til the muck was raked from the bottoms of their boots. Shoo, debil, shoo!"

Of course, my great grandma Crucible was a little loopy.

Great chapter, BF! More please!
alldaymarelong chapter 12 . 7/27/2010
Pfffft, of course Evan can take out R'ei. Its Evan, after all. ;D

Matthew is going to snatch Matt? I bet Mark is going to hitch a ride with them and meet Marckus. That would be awesome.

Update soon. I must know what happens! D:
GrandpasGuitars chapter 12 . 4/20/2010
You fire Regal and hire C'odi. *quiet* Let's pretend that didn't happen, okay? I'll give Matthew a chance to rectify this mistake. Go ahead, I'm waiting.

Jeff and Jeffrey interacting was too cute. I was d'awwing like crazy. And R'ei and Evan's a match I want to see.

Ooh, evil time. *rubs hands together*

PS- No. No. Not another one of those spoiled brats!
Animal Luvr 4 Life chapter 12 . 4/16/2010
This is getting intense...I think Regal will join the rebels in his disgust with the Emperor.
slashdlite chapter 12 . 4/16/2010
I think Jeff will learn to trust his new captors with Jeffrey's assistance. They're getting along fabulously!

WHAT? Damnit! The emperor is scheming to bring Matt back with them to lure Jeff back! Not good at all!

My guess is Regal will throw in his lot with the rebels.

Awesome chapter!
GrandpasGuitars chapter 11 . 2/24/2010
Oh, you don't need to tell me anything about Matt to keep me coming back! Slap your name on it, and chances are, I'll read it.

Matt with Jedi-like powers intrigues me. It's trippy as hell, yes, but I'd still want to see it.

And leave it to you to put the picture of Chris and Evan going at it in my brain before I start reading non slashiness.

Umah'geh amuses me to no end.

Ah Jeff, bounced between doppelgangers of his friends, no idea what's going on. And seeing himself... with no mirror... NO that's the real trippy-ness.

I pictured Emperor Matthew saying 'Does Matt Hardy have to choke a bitch?' I couldn't stop laughing, even though the part wes supposed to be serious.

And Theodore needs to be humbled. The uppity ones need to be taught.
slashdlite chapter 11 . 2/17/2010
Yay! an update!

Poor Jeff, he's all alone in a strange land with no one to trust. He's giving up hope. *sigh* Maybe, he and Jeffrey could become friends but I have a feeling that Matthew is too close for comfort.

When is Matt making his appearance? What about Mark? I would like to see him go one on one with Marckus.

Awesome update! Please don't wait too long to update?
Hardly Here chapter 10 . 2/17/2010
Yes! *punches air* you updated! This is awesome! I love this whole world you've created, and BADASS EVAN IS SO COOL.
UPDATE chapter 10 . 12/22/2009
HEY

READ THE LATEST CHAPTER AND i LOVE IT AND CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT

CHAPTER. iM ROOTING FOR JEFF, JEFFREY, MATT AND MATTHEW. ARE MATTHEW AND JEFFERY GOING TO MEET MATT AND JEFF HARDY FACE TO FACE. WHO IS GOOD AND WHO IS EVIL. UPDATE PLEASE. THANK YOU.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 10 . 12/21/2009
Hey, I understand the plot. Did not one of those losers notice that the 'Jeffrey' they had did not have blue hair? Great guard you have, Matthew.

And I knew R'ei was up to no good. Bad Rey, badass Evan... this is one trippy ass world indeed. And it amuses me too to no end.

Ooh, what if they had one of those acid trip dreams again and Matt stopped Matthew with his thoughts or something? I dunno, maybe Matthew is just a dick who wants to use Jeff as his personal windup monkey, but I like to guess.
takers dark lover chapter 10 . 12/21/2009
Ok so now Jeff is with the rebels. I'm not sure that is a good thing or not. And Evan was right about R'ei he a bad guy they shoul;d have listened.

Now in ch. 9 Matt had a dream about Matthew. About how he got the scares on his hand. How did that happen? Is it because of what they are doing to come in to this world?

Matthew will now have to track down Jeff and the rabels the chase is on.
slashdlite chapter 10 . 12/20/2009
Great! An update! And it's amazing!

The mystery surrounding Rei has yet to unfold. Nothing must happen to Hunter for if he dies, the other rebels may kill him.

Matthew having a change of heart? Is he in love with his brother's doppelhangar? I doubt it's because he's regretting his past actions.

The Hunter and Lion work fast! They managed to rescue Jeff from his prison but how? And yes, I can't wait for Jeff to meet Jeffrey.

Awesome update!
GrandpasGuitars chapter 9 . 11/13/2009
The doppelgangers' names are gold. I chuckle everytime I see C'odi. How is that pronounced, anyway? I'm going with key-ody, but I'm probably wrong.

Woah, call that trippy. Matt sharing a body with Matthew for a moment. That must be like the worst acid trip ever... especially when the dick gets all emo on Matt and starts mutilating himself (and, of course, Matt too. At least he didn't wake up with the cut).

I had a feeling Jeffrey was alive. I don't know why, but... maybe it's the Man in the Iron Mask! (Which I watched again just because of the story)

Evan's adorable when he's all badass!

I always think I need to see a psychiatrist, but then I decide sanity is vastly overrated.

Gret cgap!
CHARMED2011 chapter 9 . 11/11/2009
its charmed2007,

I love your story so far - all chapter are just amazing. my heart goes out to matt and jeff hardy. Im so happy that jeffrey is alive

, yay. matthew on the other hand seems comflicted. Im other words my heart goes out to all four of them. I cant wait til the doublegaggers meet. ohh the suspense. wonder whats to happen.

well anyway cant wait til the next chapter and how this plays out.

love it, love it, love it. post more. bye.

charmed2007