Reviews for It's Not Too Late
layinthefire chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
AW This was so perfect! I feel really bad every time I read stories where Peyton hates her job or the way her life is going. Its like Season 5 all over again :( I love how Leyton had that connection even though they never even kissed. That just shows that they love each other no matter what. The phone conversation was so sweet and adorable. Him being all frantic over her and wanting to go see her had me swooning. I love when you write Lucas like that, absolutely in love with Peyton 3 The 'I love yous' were perfect. Youre right though, they dont need to kiss to make it real. Its just always been there between Leyton. I loved it!
Nes28 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
amazing , I love it, I love yours one shot's they are really amazing , and I just wanna thank you for your time to write this and everything you write (and sorry for my english I know it's really bad in writting)
babes2103 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
i loved it. perfect ending too!
Marissa Davis chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
aww i loved it! sweet leyton they know each other too well!
tseday871221 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
I seriously loved this! Amazing job.
moodysuburbanteenagelovesong chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
This was the sweetest one-shot ever. I mean it was different while still being the same and true to who they are and I just about cried, but then I'm a bit of an emotional wreck lately so eh. But anyway I loved that part about the freckle lol Idk I could read it over and over and it's just like one sentence, but it was so perfect. Squee and aw! Perfection.
lovely35 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
This is an awesome one-shot. You wrote so much into it that it made me feel like I was in the same as Peyton. You described all emotions in detail.

The first part happen to the majority of people including me: this is the middle- before middle age crisis. It is when Peyton reassess her life. She discovered her need to be closer to Lucas.

The second part was very cute and simple. You describe correctly how their relationship is. Finally, they both admitted their love without too much description. Because it is how they communicate the majority of the time

Great writing. Could be another fanfic of more than 1 chapter.
englishpetal chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I feel like I spend half my time reading LP famfic because when you post something, I can't not read it. My use of double negative was poor but this most certainly wasn't. I love all your stuff but I think you know that already.
leyton-is-lovee chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I really honestly loved this. The emotions from Peyton were spot on and I really liked how she was dreading listening to her messages because they wouldn't be Lucas and then it turned out to be Lucas. Their phone call was amazing! I loved the eagerness he had when he couldn't find his pants. Their kiss in the morning was perfect and so was this entire thing. It amazes me that you can put out these one-shots, update your stories on a regular basis, and have them all be so wonderful!
mthorne13 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Soo cute. I love that they hadnt seen each other in 6 months but were able to slip right back to where they were in one conversation.
sea of imaginaton chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Really lovely, the first part def applies to me at the moment. Good work!
anett chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I love the story, and I love this sentence: "Last night, they spoke but didn't kiss, but this morning, they're kissing and not speaking."
A-shiningstar chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
wow! That whole first part...I mean minus the job thing...I was like is she writing about me? haha...sometimes I think, no strike that I'm pretty sure I am having a " quarter life crisis" I just wish I had my own Lucas like Peyton did here to make things all better. haha...

Ah well enough about me. Basically this really spoke to me unlike a fanfic really has before. I really loved it. It was kind of tragically sad in the way that I felt I could relate thought...but I still loved it. And it was still very well written!
WDE11 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Oh wow! That was amazing! I wished there was a part 2. lol
SmH-ac chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Another fantastic story!

I love how you made them seem so far away and yet so connected at the same time.

I was listening to Jenn Grant, this singer from Halifax whose just released a new album (Echoes) today and it seemed to fit and I think you might like it...

Great work as always...