Reviews for The Renshaw Job
itisunreal chapter 11 . 12/20/2010
Update!
americanbabe chapter 11 . 7/20/2010
Please update! I know it is an older story but i really love where your going with it. Please continue!
jasadin chapter 11 . 12/5/2009
more?

i love this
csfan chapter 11 . 11/27/2009
Sophie tugging Nate's shirt off? That's hot no matter the circumstances. I like this ending, Sophie taking care of Nate.
Carlier36 chapter 11 . 11/24/2009
! An update! Love it, of course.
Meatball42 chapter 11 . 11/24/2009
Yay! I'm so glad this has been updated, I hated having the cliffhanger being Kyler screaming in agony... not a good way to leave your readers for several months!

I didn't see Robin's martial arts skills coming at all, and I'm not entirely sure Nate would just let her beat him up like that; he'd at least avoid the worst of it, right? But I wonder how it's going for Kyler; they said the worst was over, but he said before it does kill, right? S what's up? I hope they don't try anything like that with Eliot, or I can't see him NOT fighting 't wait for the next chap, and thatnks again for continuing this story!
BlackChaos105 chapter 10 . 9/3/2009
Great story, but it's over four months overdue for an update! Please, update soon!

BlackChaos, out.
Meatball42 chapter 10 . 7/12/2009
Wow! This story is so awesome, with the Sophie/Nate angst and the truck-load of tension at the end of this chaoter! Please continue! Can't wait!
serenelystrange chapter 10 . 6/14/2009
So this is me, begging you to finish this story! *begs* Becuase seriously? It is awesome and needs to be finished.

:D
leveragefan chapter 10 . 4/23/2009
Good job, Macie! I look forward to reading more!
TrivialQueen chapter 10 . 4/18/2009
Thanks so Much! I'm on pins and needles to see what happens next, and I have nothing to hold over your head so I'll just have to beg. This is too good to be paused, you write suspense amazingly well. it's really not fair.
ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord chapter 10 . 4/18/2009
Morralls! NO! No more torturing Nate! Don't we do that enough in the roleplay? Please update soon!

Lizzie
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 10 . 4/18/2009
Awesome update like always please update it soon _

Tala
ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord chapter 9 . 3/15/2009
Girl, you have got to update this thing freaking soon! Please please please please please please please *falls down to knees* PLEASE!

Lizzie