Reviews for Medium
shayn chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
Aww. This is both adorable and creepy and I love how you've gotten every single character's voice down. I especially love Raz' complete certainty that he'll be able to do [difficult thing] easily, little psycho-genius that he is. But it makes so much sense that it's be Chloe!

(Yeah, maybe it's weird to comment on old fic like this? I don't care, I just played the game for the first time and I'm excited. :D)
Jaywings chapter 1 . 3/4/2017
Well I found this like eight years too late but ooh, I really liked it. It's a really creepy and interesting idea, especially the idea of making Chloe a medium. And it's very well-written and IC!
Titans Obsessionist chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
It was really good and friggin CREEPY, I'm probably going to have nightmares! :O
Catachresis chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I liked it. I really liked it. I never associated channeling as a psychic power, but I can now see the possibilities. Your characterizations are spot on. Chloe is a golden candidate, the other-worldly girl among the campers. Your story stays true to the cannon, while still exploring a new aspect. The dialogue also stays true to the characters.

Nice work!
TheOptimisticPessimist chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Thats a really ownderful concept for Chloe and a...ability...that I have never thought of...

Well, on second thought, I suppose it could be thought of as retrocognition...

Whatever...It was very..compeling (as Sasha would say...)

Keep writing! Don't give up! Let's drive Sahsa up a wall with our fanfiction! YES!

~Molly
Surfer-Draik chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
This was absolutly amazing! Everyone was in character and I loved the idea of Raz not being the channeler, hes not the only one with gifts at camp.

I also enjoyed the tiny hints at Bobby/Chloe :)

I hope you write more, Ill be looking foward to it!
OveractiveImaginer chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Oh wow. I really loved this one! You kept everyone so brilliantly in character! And the idea of Chloe hearing spirits the whole time and not aliens was just wow! And the idea of LOBOTO being the spirit was also just wow.

Great job! Really puts things into perspective for Raz.