Reviews for Red
indigopumpkins chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
AWW that's so cute! fav.
freak.on.a.leash.13 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
awesome fic, I love Charladay:)
DFaraday chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
SO cute. :D I agree with you on the last line. Faraday is such an awesome character, and you really did him justice. *Adding this story to favourites* (Maybe you could take a look see at my own charladay fic. Comments would be much appreciated!)
Lost-Blue-Phantom chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.

That was adorable. Like seriouslah! I want to hug your fic. But I can't. Point being, that was really cute!
Jac Danvers chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
This story was very sweet, and so well done. Loved it!
Unidentified Pineapples chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Charladay forever! Totally the BEST couple on the island! Love them so much! Loved this fic too! I love the way you wrote this; really great idea for the writing style. Really enjoyed the way you described Charlotte's hair at the beginning, but then it turns out to be the blood running down her nose. Very descriptive. Please please please write more Charladay fics! I can't read enough of them!
Franbunanza chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
wow, just wow, you really captured the worry and the glee tht surrounds them. Charlotte is just so beautiful, he just has to keep to his word, don't let anything happen to her Faraday.

great job, you really nailed each moment
Streameh chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
I just favorited it by accident and I'm too lazy to go undo it, plus it was delicious. 8D

That was yummy, I liked it. I think you should write more Charladay, k? Good.

And Charlotte is NOT dead! I hope. DX