Reviews for Tournament of the Inner Devil
OMGKITTYBOY chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
cool
V. 'OG3' Azerite chapter 38 . 4/19/2010
Well, I read the whole thing, beginning to end, and this story was worth every minute. Bolt has some of the best lines in the story and... wait... Aww man I just lost the game.

If you are making another tournament, Let me know, I would definitely like to read it.
Zephyr the Fox Wolf chapter 38 . 4/18/2010
DAMNIT I LOST.

*sarcasm* I hate you...

Anyway, that was definitly short lived. However, I did get a SSJ4 feel from that transformation. A decent ending. I give it a 7/10.
Mass Writer chapter 38 . 4/17/2010
Nice way to end your story man. Leaving the story with a cliff hanger was a good ending. Im also sorry for not reviewing on your other chapters. I read them but I always tell my self to review later and soon forget about it. I never ment to hurt your fellings or anything. Can't wait till your next story.
dark leader omega chapter 38 . 4/17/2010
three battles in one chapter. and all of them were sweet!

and now... the applause. *Small applause track... very small... microscopic*

and now... something completely different... nothing else.
Demon is dead chapter 38 . 4/17/2010
I'll tell you this, Cuzzy! U didn't lose me! Those who left are meanie butts cuz they miss a GREAT ending. BTw I can't wait for the next one! Demon Keep it up, Cuzzy
MakPlusTheo chapter 38 . 4/17/2010
*sniff, sniff* Such a great ending, too bad about Kyubii/Kyuubi/Kyubi though...

Anyway, it was a great, awesometastic finale and it was super-special cool!

Fifty-Three thumbs up, man, great Tournament story, and if your doing another one, Cloud's signing up, definately.
Blank The Snivy chapter 38 . 4/17/2010
Great job Bak! Awesome ending that leaves us with a ominous, yet feel good ending. Again, awesome job on this story and best of luck for you on your future stories.
Bolt the Wolf chapter 38 . 4/17/2010
*Standing ovation compromised of all your reviewers* Couldn't be better my friend! Who cares how long it takes as long as it's awesome?

Future, Present, Past, just like the solaris fight! (Or so ive been told)

Oh, and FU! Me and everyone else lost the game!
MakPlusTheo chapter 37 . 4/6/2010
Finally! It came out, I'm so excited! Cloud's fight was totally awesome, and I liked all of the other ones too.

To bad about Shadow though, he was pretty cool.

Though, with the Devil Gene destroyed, and Jin killed, the Devil Within won't really be the same... But, I guess it was for the best, I just think Devil Bakuda should've been destroyed in the Devil Within.

But, still an awesome semi-final chapter!
Zephyr the Fox Wolf chapter 37 . 3/24/2010
Hey, I thought this chapter was really good! I was kinda sad about Shadow, and I was also disapointed in Kyuubi. I thought he would put up more of a fight! I meen even though Paris is Imortal doesn't meen he's stronger or has more stamina than EVERYONE. Sure he can't be killed, but it doesn't meen that he can't take a butt load of damage!

**/sarcasm
Demon is dead chapter 37 . 3/23/2010
NO SHADOW! BTW Chaos has a new form called peace form where Ace and Chaos agrees to work as on. It's on teh first chapter of my newest story called Hunt. keep it up
Bolt the Wolf chapter 37 . 3/23/2010
Less than average? Oh bakuda, you so cwaze! This was definatly above average, and the average is epic anways!
Omega 445 chapter 37 . 3/23/2010
oh kyle, you and your bloody bravado XD
Zephyr the Fox Wolf chapter 36 . 2/11/2010
OMG... BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL... That was so fu*king epic! I swear... Oh, and Kyuubi? AWESOME!1

I swear, if the next chapter gets any better, I could just... DO something... yes... Later for now!