Reviews for Foreshadow I: Grief, Despair and Hope
DidiSummers chapter 8 . 5/11/2013
Hi!
Love it! such a great story, and I like the way you used Spike's story for it, and I know you post this 4 years ago, but I'm wondering if your gonna post the sequel someday?

see ya! :D
no name123456789 chapter 8 . 4/7/2013
It's been 4 years since you updated I know you said a little while but please update soon
FFLjm12 chapter 8 . 10/4/2012
Nice reading this one again - I love how you used Spike's history and turned the horrors of his turning his mother into this poignant version.
I am a logical vegetable chapter 8 . 2/15/2012
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEQUAL! XD
spike'smate chapter 8 . 11/7/2010
Fabulous story LOVED it "claps claps claps"
spike'smate chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
poor spike having to kill his mother AGAIN. he loved his mother sooooo much his grief is so tangible and buffys being so sympathetic to him. i cried in this chap for spike
Sailor-Lit chapter 8 . 3/13/2010
LOVED it!
Kina Kalamari chapter 8 . 12/8/2009
This was quite excellent. I was a little confused toward the beginning, as it didn't really explain what was going on until later, but I still enjoyed reading it. I look forward to the sequel. )

Oh, BTW- What exactly does WIP mean? I've seen it around the Buffy fandom a lot, and don't feel like taking the time to figure it out. Usually abbreviations like that are relatively simple, but I'm stuck on this one...
Kriti chapter 7 . 11/28/2009
great chapter!i loved how u wrote the end...update soon pl.!with a longer chapter hopefully!
MusicMagicMurder chapter 7 . 11/27/2009
Oh my gosh! Spike is alove somehow! So didn't see that coming! Update soon!
EliH2 chapter 7 . 11/27/2009
Oh, he Shanshued? Angel is gonna be pissed...
CliCliW chapter 6 . 11/27/2009
... Okay...

Wow.

That was really good! Plus, that was a really quick update so woohoo! *happy dance*

Please update again soon!

I really wanna know what happens to Spike! Will he save his father? Will his father be all "oh Spike! I've found you!" and stuff? Or Will he even recognise Spike at all? Ooh so much suspense! Please please please update soon!
EliH2 chapter 6 . 11/24/2009
Ha! Awesome. Loved this. "Oh, hello Dawn, how's LA?" "Buffy, its me..." Great. It will be interesting to see how this whole thing works out. Anywho, great story and update soon.
MusicMagicMurder chapter 6 . 11/24/2009
Update soon!
XXspuffster101XX chapter 5 . 11/12/2009
I knew in the first chapter that it had to be Spike's dad...glad I was right...heh...anyway...interesting so far, update soon please

_