Reviews for The AU Attack
DWIAgal chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Brilliant use of the painstakingly horrible cliques - particularly the Rose ones (and she is my favourite companion so I should know)! One of the funniest and most well written fics I've read :)
FallingStarXan chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
All of this is great, but I think Donna is especially hilarious here. 'MIP' has got to be the funniest line I've heard in a while. The Fangirl is so hilarious too. Rose is a bit whiny here, though. She wasn't my favorite character, but she was pretty even-tempered. Although who wouldn't be angry to have all that happen to them just to fulfill someone's fantasy?
Nongarak chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
This was silly and cute. I liked it.
Ma'echii chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
whahhahaha! whe! snort guffah!

that...was...absolutely hilarious! characters spot on. :D
marginaliac chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
LOL Wonderfully funny.

Thanks for writing.
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
The Master pondered this for a moment. ‘Will that mean that I can watch Cbeebies whenever I like?’

'Damn,’ the Doctor muttered. ‘Second time a Fangirl’s got my shoe. You think I’d expect it by now.'

*howls with laughter* Those were my fave lines.
w1nter chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I think I have just found my new fave Doctor Who fanfic... WELL DONE! 8D 8D 8D
Demented Hacker chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
This was absolutely hilarious! You win at life!
Naomitrekkie chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
LOL, this is brilliantly HILARIOUS! I can't stop laughing!
PencilGuardian chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
This is my absolute favorite flavor of crack! Everybody's so in character and hilarious. Poor, poor Martha! Thank you for doing this. THANK YOU.
addictedtofantasy chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
If this comes from too much Red Bull...

PLEASE DRINK MORE!

This was brilliant! Every cliche and so many funny lines! I particularly liked:

‘The brilliant Rose was completely unaware of his evil plot to destroy the universe by pulling down the dimensional walls and degrading the whole universe into dust, destroying everything until there is nothing but cockroaches and Dolly Parton remaining.’

Seismic Paralooping Quaserlatering Body Jumping For Dummies (know where I can get a copy? ;P)

And of course, the Evil Narrator Voice with zappy powers of Death.

Favoriting.
wolfchasing chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Can I have right shoe? Pwease? Pwitty Pwease?

ROFL. Maniacal fangirl (the description of almost all of us) P

"Does this mean no Cbeebies?" Lol. Sorry, Master. No more Teletubbies for you. XD

Rose. xx
Snow'sLuckyCat chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
This is the crackiest thing EVER, mate! ;) i love it to itty-bitty-bits for its sheer brilliance and hilarity! Sharma :)
montypython203 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
ROFLMAO! This was just so perfect, working all the fanfic cliches together brilliantly! I love it so much!