Reviews for Dark....Slow Journey Into Light
Yankee71 chapter 5 . 8/7/2014
Please draw picture of nighthawk
Felinafullstop chapter 5 . 9/25/2007
smashing!
kirallie chapter 5 . 8/24/2007
Great story! Sad that the bracelets were lost though. Stupid Carbine! Glad they found her in time and that she was pregnant!
Jade chapter 5 . 10/13/2005
I really like the fic. Will you write a lot more of the Charlie and Throttle fics. I really hope that I can find some more of the fics.

Thanks.
Mobile Holmes chapter 5 . 8/31/2004
wow! this is INCREDIBLE! C & T married AND expecting a baby! sweet!
Echo Hunter chapter 5 . 3/17/2004
This was definitely a great read. I haven't read all that many biker mice fics but this was such a nice break from all those less experienced writers out there.
One of the parts that I loved was the bonding ceremony and the twist at the end was great. The bond between the two reminded me of Dragonball Z. *sigh*. So, Throttle is yet another cartoon that I have fallen madly in lust with. I love the leader types. And you make him so desirable. I don't know if that was your intention lol.
Please, keep writing. I heard that you have many stories written. I hope to get through them one day. You have great ideas. Keep them coming! You're pretty awesome to be able to come up with as many as you already have.
Echo
Echo Hunter chapter 2 . 3/16/2004
This story has been wonderful so far. I am a fan of Throttle :) A very big fan. My friend FairDrea has routed me to your work and I think I've read something of yours before. This is great and I have no idea why no one's read it yet. Oh well...
Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see what's going to happen.
Echo
FairDrea chapter 5 . 3/16/2004
Outrage! I cannot believe you only got 8 reviews for this! That's it...I'm finding every online friend I have regardless of whether or not they've ever seen the Biker Mice and making them read this! Morning, that was the most beautiful, touching story I've read in a long time. The plot twist however horrifying was devine. I hate to say it but you had me dispising Carbine from the get go with this one.
I had enough time to read all of this tonight because my living room has been taken over by roudy, game playing men. *sigh* Welcome to my world.
But I'm so glad I had the time. This was amazing, truly amazing. I was sad, overjoyed and...oh, it was a delight! Eye candy, that's all I can say...eye candy! I hope that clever mind of yours continues to think up such wonderful stories. Thank you for this one. It's sweet dreams for me!
Love,
Drea
me chapter 5 . 5/30/2003
WOW

This story was INCREDIBLE

Any hope of a sequel? PLEASE?

You're an awesome writer
Foenixfyre chapter 5 . 1/19/2003
Wonderful!
Sunsetcheetah chapter 5 . 12/20/2002
Awsome read, even though I don't think Carbine would go that far. But still really good!

Keep it up!

Check ya later CAtz!
Blade891 chapter 5 . 3/8/2002
very a great up the good work.
lilbroomrider chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
I LOVED IT! This is my favorite Biker Mice fic, I've read it so many times and the ones you wrote at . I love them all, PLEASE write more PLEASE.
DigiNyxx chapter 5 . 12/6/2001
YAY! Woo hoo! Great story, Morning! Thanks for posting it. Like I said in another review, this is one of my favourite BMFM stories. If favourites was still up, this would definetley be one of them. But you're not gonna leave it there are you? Come on! I gotta know what happens to Throttle and Charley when the baby arrives! In other words... please, please, please, PUH-LEASE write more!
Mez chapter 5 . 12/5/2001
Morning, you know I love this one. It gives me the warm fuzzies all over. Great characterisation, wonderful interaction between the characters, and a lovely ending :