Reviews for Domestication
NeverEverFaceTheDark chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
exceptional character and relationship study
eyeslikeashowroom chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
So hot and wonderfully written. I've never read this series, but I still love all your stories for it!
Kate chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Very good story, very good writing. :-)

You perfectly fit the characters. Good job
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
"Ivy's a lot harder to write than Rachel our Bumbling Idiot. Apparently, Bumbling Idiocy is very easy for me to get my mind around. Or maybe it's because Rachel's mental process is basically: M Man Hump. Irritation Powers Activate. Danger Good. Bite Me. No Homo. Bite Me. No Homo. M Man Hump. M Man Hump. M Man Hump. Bite Me. No Homo. Irritation powers activate. No Homo. I don't know which, but Rachel kind of fits like an old sweat shirt. Ivy hard. So, to end this rambling note, I hope it's okay! *runs and hides*"

Ok, when I stopped laughing so hard it hurt, and I could breath again... If for nothing else than this accurate summation of Rachel Morgan, this is genius! You've pretty much nailed her character to a T! HI-LARIOUS!
Palistus chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
god ive become so attached to all of these characters from only reading your fanfics, im gonna go read this series soon, the only part i don't like is that my favorite character got raped but nobody knew it... i think thats what happened anyway
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
why dosnt any one ever finish! gah so leave us hanging
Icipher chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Yes, the author's note was pure win. So funny and so true. The story was written very well, A. It just felt not much happened there. I think it was more of a character study? As such, it illuminated some aspects of their personalities. It was sweet though for Ivy to get some lovin'. It's nice to see Ivy even remotely happy once in a while.
soulstealer247 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
I think you did a good job, it's not often anyone writes anything from ivy's perspective so in a way it's weird because her perspective and voice are new, but I think you captured it well. That line about liking to think she was stronger and that it would take more than fingers on her cheek was awesome. Seriously that paragraph is perfect. You have Skimmer down pretty well too, I think you actually captured the way she manipulates Ivy better than any of the books or fanfics have managed too. Anyway good job overall even though I'm a loyal RachelxIvy fan and I Hate (with a capital H) Skimmer.
Crytyk chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
I'll be honest, your Author's Note was the best part. It fits so well...I mean, it really does. I love the "Irritation Powers Active" part, I swear...TOO good. (I literally lol'd.)

Right...what? The story? Yeah...about that...

Perfectly written, highly relative as to the novels, even a bit emotional-but...there was no...I dunno...action and/or active drama? Though the end was awesome, I'm a sucker for S&M. (The mental kind, for the most part; the way you seem to go with most of your stories-unless I'm misinterpreting.)

Rock n Roll! (I dunno, that just kinda came out...)