Reviews for One day maybe
Lady Shadow92 chapter 4 . 8/3/2008
How is 18 going to breakup Krillin and marron? Please finish the story!
Sydney Daimao chapter 6 . 7/8/2005
You should really update this story. It's pretty good so far. I'd like to see how it all ends.
SoulOfALioness chapter 6 . 6/19/2005
Why wont you update? This story is really cool and I'd love to see it contiued. Please?
Crystal chapter 6 . 8/5/2003
I am really liking this story. It's cool. Keep it up.
a persona chapter 6 . 8/4/2003
this is more a note to the author than a reveiw.

yoour story is absolutely brilliant, i've read alot of K/18 fan fics and yours is one of the few that has really captured her personallity beautifully.

i like the way your story is headed and i think you are a very talented writer.

keep up the great work!
Crazyinulover chapter 6 . 4/22/2003
GO 18! Make her biach slap her! please that whore need it for beings so mean to krillan *pulled on DIE MARON t-shirt?* see!
Amyante chapter 6 . 4/17/2003
*evil grin* Hope Maron doesn't irritate 18 TOO much, there's not much that can stop a PO'ed 18, not even Krillin (powerlevel-wise). Can't wait 'till you update ;)
JaneRain chapter 6 . 4/12/2003
It was kind of O.O.C. but it was also funny so it makes up for it.
Deadly Beauty chapter 6 . 4/11/2003
Hey, this was really great. Poor Krillen, he has no idea what's going on between Marron and Juu. This was a really great chapter, you should be very proud of yourself.

Keep up the fgreat work

~Deadly Beauty
Zany Enchantress chapter 6 . 4/10/2003
this is spiffy! I can't wait to see what happens with Maron and Juuhachi. eheheeheh
Foodfreak chapter 3 . 3/31/2003
Please write love story marron slut 18 ROXS
Amyante chapter 5 . 3/18/2003
The fic's good, i vote for Continue ;) Especially now that 18 (who the others (like Roshi) still see as an android on a discontinued killing spree) is starting to contact Krillin... Maron vs. 18 i gotta read that *grins*
Deadly Beauty chapter 5 . 3/15/2003
Ohh things are starting to get interesting now, I wonder what 18 wants to talk to him about. I guess I'll just have to wait till the next chapter to find out. And you should deffinetly continue this fic. I Love It.

Keep up the great work.

~Deadly Beauty
JaneRain chapter 5 . 3/15/2003
This is good. Keep writing.
Bell-Dell chapter 5 . 3/15/2003
Hurry up! Update! Can't wait for more!