Reviews for Protectobot Beginnings: Activation
Crazygrrl XD chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
QWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM I died from the adorable of First Aid scanning Ratchet, oh my god! This was so cute, I loved it!
ShiTiger chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
First Aid is so adorable!
VKMP chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
First Aid's interaction with Ratchet sent me into a gigglefit over the cuteness
MissMary chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I loved First Aid's first action with Ratchet; this was quite a heartwarming story and I liked it.
Kryptoncat chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
So, I've just finished reading (and sometimes re-reading) all of your Protectobot and Aerialbot fics I could find, and the best I can say is: Thank you so much, you are amazing. I love how you write the gestalt bond, how close the brothers are with their different personalities, how they tackle difficult situations (or just spend time relaxing) together. This fic may be my favorite; you've written the newly activated mechs cute but competent. It's easy to imagine this is how a freshly onlined sentient robot would behave. And poor Ratchet, I can't imagine bringing up kids knowing they'd have to fight in a war.

I like the way you handled the red optics situation; I really does make sense in reference to the cartoon. I actually got into looking up Hot Spot related stuff because I wondered if any of the Autobots had red optics or vice versa and if that was weird to them. (When I first watched the cartoon, I had wished they'd given Skyfire red optics to make us just a /little/ surprised when he switched sides, ha ha.)

Anyway, awesome story; thanks for the warm fuzzy feelings and the many hours spent lost in this fandom!
Bibliotecaria.D chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Telling this story from Ratchet's perspective made it all wonderful. The hit-things-with-tools stereotype of Ratchet has always annoyed me; getting this look at a war-weary medic trying to let himself hope is awesome. And the Protectobots! So cuuuute!
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Energon's always for dinner. I don't know why the red optics either.

A very sweet introduction to the Protectobots. I find myself using the word "sweet" a lot for reviewing this author's work, but it's apt; there are always positive emotions to be found. Doesn't mean depth is lacking.

And I like that.
Peacewish chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
... maybe because he's blue? And the artists thought blue optics wouldn't stand out too much from a blue face? Although Prime has a blue face too, come to think of it. Never mind.

This was sweet, a Cybertronian version of labor and delivery, without all that yucky blood and muscle-tearing drama. They'd be astonished if they knew what we went through to procreate! Their way is far simpler. And I loved how First Aid was instinctively compelled to scan and diagnose the first living mech he met. So much for your doubts, Ratchet.
Sotwt Icehail chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Not bad.
Prime Revolver chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Eh, how this one get away from me! Another great one. Your ability to write (or type depending on how you look at it) always astounds me. It's just...great! I particularly like how you explain the going on's and keeping it interesting etc. I still like your First Aid.

-PR

ps: I found that you have a lj; would it be alright if I added you as a friend?
Skyjacker chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Man, First Aid can't get anymore adorable. I mean, when he took Ratchet's hand and told him he was going to be just fine, I just want to hold him, he's so cute. Good job on this. I hope there's more on them in the future.
Elita One chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
aww cute Ratch has a new students

lol Aid is sweet
MozenrathLuvr chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
AW! More baby protectos please! They never get any love!
Misao-CG chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
*O* OH. MY GOD. This is too cute. Just. Too. Cute! AWESOME CUTE. YOU DID IT AGAIN! You made me smile, made me 'Aaw', poke my 'mama bear' nerve, and made my teeth ache from all the sweetness of this Oneshot! YOU'RE A AWESOME! ::pulls at hair::

o.o Here, your cookie for this wonderfull piece. ñ.ñ And How can I forget Protectobots? Here, take the energon-cookie jar. Use it wisely.

::bangs head against desk repeteadly:: Need. To. Stuff. All. The. Cuteness. Inside. My. Head. NOW! ::keeps banging head:: Me. Need. To. Hug. Them, Protectobots. Now.

Oh great. Now me talking like Dinobot.

My head Hurts. ::sighs:: Me need aspirin.

TAKE CARE!

MISAO-CG
Lady Katana4544 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
This was wonderful to read always with your Protectobot fics! :D Very cute and heart warming to read too! :)

Wonderful job!