Reviews for This Twisted Little Lie Called Home
Dream Dragoness chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
I hope you do continue one day. This is a very interesting twist in the original story.
Angelic Sakura Blossom chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter. It'll be fun to read. I like Molly's new personality. I also like Aikka teasing her, that's fun!
tigereyes45 chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
When is the next chapter
AlarataraWitchIce chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
I love it! I want to read more soon! Can you please coninue? Please, please, please? For me? Please, please, please! I'm dying to know what happens next! ~M.M.
9shadowcat9 chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
OO This... is... AWESOME! I loved it! Are you going to update soon? Plz?
becky chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
M... THAT WAS REALLY GOD I THINK THAT...MOLLY CHARACTER WAS VERY STABLE AND THE AVATAR THE LAST AIR BENDER JOKE WAS ALSO VERY GOOD I HOPE TO READ MORE.
Aftonen chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
Don't worry. His arrow went inside a muffler thingy on Mr. Spiky's craft and Hortlum blew up. YAY HORTLUM! I only remember that because a saw the scene in a youtube amv so that DID jolt my memory a bit. Good story by the way. Try and make Molly less round and more static though. She's like in perpetual frown mode.
mosske chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
You did alright in the first chapter. Alright, but not great. Writing in first person is hard when it comes to fanfiction. Really hard. And since it's an AU story, I guess the character differences are alright, but it just seems a BIT wonky to me. I dunno. Also, the tense of the story is a little confusing. In some parts, it seems to switch back and forth between past and present which makes things a little confusing.

But that happens to everyone. :)

I see potential in this story. On to the next chapter! O:
xYuna chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
Well, you and no homewor made my day And Aikka of course. Though I wonder what to do with his hair when he gets older.. NEVERMIND!

I love it It's realistic enough to be an anime, I swear. But why is Molly so cold against Aikka! :O I'd be all over him when I met him (ehe, no dirty thoughts ya!)

I like how you did the races and stuff with Molly in it And I'm also glad I found out where Molly is going to stay, since my head was doing working too much hours.. with YOUR story.

Oh god, I need a live.

Update
Lady dream-chan chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
This stories really cool, can't wait to read more. Update asap.
PoyaBaby chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
hey i think i like your story i cant wait for the next chapter :)
xYuna chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Oh froot loops, I love this It's so different and yet not entirely AU!

Please continue soon :D
BecauseWhyNot chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
This is a great story so far. I look forward to seeing how it will turn out.
ItachiDream chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
this is pretty good. I really like how the avatar took Eva to Alwas until she learned her lesson. I especilly love the avatar last airbender reference. XD Hope that u update soon!