Reviews for Crucio
C.S.Y. Shadows chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
This is truly beautiful poetry. No, really!
I just tend to cobble together words...
emptyword chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
This is strangely compelling and a very heartfelt interpretation of a magnificent character.

"To laugh is to betray the memory of a hundred screaming voices." - Fascinating. I never would have thought to put it that way. It strikes a chord.
reflecting chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
wow. I am seriously speechless O.O wow.
whitehound chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Actually it's one of the few fannish poems I've seen that actually *is* a poem and not just drivel.
whitehound chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Weird and interesting - definitely a "proper" poem, unlike much of the stuff that ends up on the net.
Anders Thorbeck chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Here's a poem that really sound like a poem.. This is an accurate description of how I believe Snape feels. You have got talent. :)
beauty-of-asriel chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
wow this is some good writing. it gave me chills
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
I can't believe I'm saying this, but poor Snape
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
I can't believe I'm saying this, but poor Snape
enchalata chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
**shudder**

mmm good. try to connect the stanza's more tho. like have a running idea or metaphor that conects the first and second, cause those two are a bit disjointed. But hey its still Ab Fab!
ittybittytreefrog chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
this poem was really good. poems don't get many reviews, but they deserve them and this one was very good.
BeLy chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
nice, love how its written...really good.
ittybittytreefrog chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
That was really good. Poems probably don't get many reviews but you deserved one. Bravo!
Doug Nix chapter 1 . 1/16/2002
this poem is excellent, one of the best I've ever read. Congratulations on such an awesome piece of literature! Write more if not for the sake of the readers, but for your skae as a really really good writer.
S.M. Danser chapter 1 . 1/5/2002